38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Partido; Real Madrid - Villarreal
Fecha; 04/01/2009
Hora; 17:00
Estadio; Santiago Bernabéu
Jornada; 17

#32?

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.

Casillas

S.Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze

Robben - Lassana - Gago - Sneijder

Higuaín - Raúl

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
When is Huntelaar fit to play?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is going to be on the bench. He is 100% fit, just has to wait for his chance in the second half.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
we're going to win this.

suprised its another home game, i thought its one week home the other away, weird.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is usually, although you get the odd occassions where you play two home games in a row or two away games on the spin.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
the redemption begins!

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
Pepe back is going to be a big boost for Real. This should be an interesting game, as Villareal too are a good team. I expect a hard earned 2-1 win for Real.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I doubt Lassana will start. It will probably be Guti.
Lassana was signed for these sort of games. Villarreal are a very dangerous team offensively and it would be suicidal of Juande to start Guti ahead of Lassana. I doubt he'd do that. Lassana is coming in from a tougher league physically and is 100% healthy. There is no reason Guti should or will start over him.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Hmmm Diarra is still new to the team? He will probably first come on as a substitute. I doubt a signing will make his debut 5 days after training with the team as a starter against one of the strongest teams in the league.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I guarantee Guti starts this game.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Juande is not a big fan of Guti. He's taken him off a couple of times already, and tactically speaking it would be baffling to start him instead of Lassana in this kind of game against a strong rival. Lassana and Gago not only give us security but they're capabe of building up play, and Juande's 4-4-2 means no room for HAZ.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Juande's given Guti complete control in the midfield and started him both games when he could have started somebody else, particularly in El Clasico.

This is not about what we think and what Guti does and doesn't offer as I whole heartedly agree that 'Lass' is better. I'm just saying I'm 99% sure he'll start.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Yeah same here I agree starting Lassana Diarra over Guti in a 442 and against Villareal makes much more sense. But BECAUSE Lassana is a new signing, I doubt he'll be making his debut that easily.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Pipita is very doubtful to play against Villarreal, as hes got a virus and it wasnt possible for him to train yet and it dousnt look good for him for the game.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts