Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Things will look a lot better this time next weekend when we're only 9 points behind.

Viva Villarreal!

Oh, and Huntelaar is going to win the Pichichi in the second half of the season alone. So we're in a good position.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
slow down Mo!

we need to take one match at a time and look at it the same way we did when we went on the historic 12 finals.

we need hardwork, sacrifice and team unity than bank on the idea that Barsa will eventually hit a valley

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
I like his optimism now Gary, He did open the 12 games thread with his optimism back then. :) And we all know what happened... :angel:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Talk about being delusional:D:howler:
being delusional is not the issue, it was been done before in a shorter amount of time.

believing that it cant be done is also delusional as you say

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I like his optimism now Gary, He did open the 12 games thread with his optimism back then. :) And we all know what happened... :angel:

every great comeback starts with one single match and I like Mo have faith now that Schuster is gone.

but the important thing is do the player believe?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
lol .... 0 points collected so far against the top teams and you are going to win the league. lmao

I hope all of spain & europe feels this way, Real has the power and the means to be stuff these words back into peoples mouths

·
Registered
10,011 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...but you didn't score one more point - that is the whole point.

Talk about being delusional:D:howler:
You might want to check what forum you're in.

We never throw in the towel around here. It's normal to believe Madrid can win the title when there is more than half the season still to be played.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
I share Mo's optimism. We might not win the league, but we can make a nice push for it. We're a better team with JR and we will improve; especially when we get our defenders back and hopefully another DM in the transfer window.

Hopefully Canna can play. Marcelo will probably replace Ramos, although when we have the luxury, I would love to see JR push Marcelo to left mid perhaps.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Of course you shouldn't throw the towel in, but only Barca can make Barca lose the title and not because of Madrid, Villareal or whoever. No-one is close to them this season, and if they do not burst a bubble or something but continue as a team, they have it sealed up.

Choking in football happens, I mean you should well be aware of that, being an Arsenal fan and all, but it's clearly Barcelona's to lose. And the way Guardiola has set them up to play, it doesn't look like they'll feck it up.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
...but you didn't score one more point - that is the whole point.

You might want to check what forum you're in.

We never throw in the towel around here. It's normal to believe Madrid can win the title when there is more than half the season still to be played.
If you were so stuck to reality you wouldn't be making all these funny threads and be genuinely pissed.

I guess the periods take the blame for this contradictory behaviour.

:howler:

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Of course,because if we had managed to score one more point in many places,these 12 finals would be redundant.It was a great effort no doubt but no glory would've meant nobody gives a shit about it.
All right . . . If you win the league title, it is merely because Real Madrid was not competitive enough. There! Now, that would not be such a sweet, soothing thought.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Of course you shouldn't throw the towel in, but only Barca can make Barca lose the title and not because of Madrid, Villareal or whoever. No-one is close to them this season, and if they do not burst a bubble or something but continue as a team, they have it sealed up.

Choking in football happens, I mean you should well be aware of that, being an Arsenal fan and all, but it's clearly Barcelona's to lose. And the way Guardiola has set them up to play, it doesn't look like they'll feck it up.

:howler:

That nails it for you Mo,you can support two clubs but you cant express different emotions for each club,when they lose.

I guess the Gunners also would like your optimism to cheer them up a bit more in their forum.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts