How do you feel after this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Another week, another game, this time it's Valladolid. they're on the back of a 6-0 thumping kind of like Malaga were on the back of a 4-1 thumping. yeah so really it doesnt matter.

Marca are screaming ultimatum, i think AS had Crisis on their front page. Bernie loses here hes a goner, or say they tell us. The alternative are Miguel Angel Portugal and Juande Ramos (predictable link). im very sure they can do so much better.

i dont have anything to say about this game or our team, i think we welcome back Pepe, i dont know if Ramos is still out if the copa counts as one game then i guess hes back and although hes playing shit, salgado showed us he can outdo any amount of shit shown on the pitch against real union.

Team to gain 3 points: Valladolid
Venue of impending doom: Estadio Jose Zorrilla
Date of Destiny: 15.11.08 - 2000CET

Possible Lineup:

Adan
Velayos - Agus - Schorch - Anton
Palanca - Mateos - Fran Rico - Modrego
Szalai - Bueno​

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Sergio Asenjo to get the clean sheet.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Good stuff Reddy :howler: .

We're going to win this game. The squad is under pressure to win and I believe we have players who are capable of producing the goods under pressure. The most important thing right now is just to stay close to the teams at the top.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
VELAYOS\FRAN RICO all injuried , so we cant count them this week

vllafane and mosquera are ok :)

but i dont think we should call castilla guys , they will play derby with ATM B team , its about glory which frist team forget, far more important than schuster's career ;)

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VELAYOS\FRAN RICO all injuried , so we cant count them this week

vllafane and mosquera are ok :)

but i dont think we should call castilla guys , they will play derby with ATM B team , its about glory which frist team forget, far more important than schuster's career ;)
villafane is the argentine we got from boca, how's he doing sukery? that team hasnt lost a mtch, 8 wins 4 draws, excellent stuff.

any standouts from that team you can tell us about?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
villafane is the argentine we got from boca, how's he doing sukery? that team hasnt lost a mtch, 8 wins 4 draws, excellent stuff.

any standouts from that team you can tell us about?
Schorch is supposed to be the new Metzelder.

Uh oh. :scared:

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
villafane is backup of velayos,he played twice this season ,include last round before legans

IMO he is a decent RB ,very stable when defense and not a ball watcher

the biggest difference between RM and castilla is , young guys know how to defense like a team , when rival control ball near box , every castilla player know what's his mission,they recover each other orderly , limit rival's space ASAP,like valencia in benitze era. (and now SAN ADAN is best GK in club for sure :D)

every one watch that will know ,they really study it in train . compare with them , RM's defense is highschool level now

and yes , bueno deserve a chance ,he is a FW/AM now ,not onlya born killer,PICHICHI of group ,but also can make fatal pass in guti style

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
sukery how's Opare doing? I saw that he's back from injury and has played a few games.

Ramos will be allowed to play this game so I predict this line up

casillas
ramos canna heinze marcelo
gago
guti sneijder
--------drenthe
raul higuain​

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
sukery how's Opare doing? I saw that he's back from injury and has played a few games.
He is merely settling in; he came on as a substitute for Bueno in the 75th minute last Sunday (his second appearance as a sub). Only two appearances, but he is certainly a prospect that I am most thrilled to see develop.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Drenthe sucks big time , I want to see Bueno playing again .

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
drenthe doesnt suck. as a matter of fact he's 100 times better than robben! PLUS he doesn't get injured during warm up

some things many people are not realizing: if a player stays in the bench 19 games out of twenty, it is 110% that he will suck whenever he plays

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
cant wait that game. According AS Schuster ands the team had a long talk and closed peace. While Schuster promised to care more. Lets see if everything is just words. If we lose, Schuster is gone for sure. If they really mean it, the team will show its best and give the answer on the pitch.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
It seems Pepe,Metzelder and Cannavaro wont be 100% fit , so Agus & Gary are expected to be called

btw , any info about Torres ? he is out for a long time now

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It seems Pepe,Metzelder and Cannavaro wont be 100% fit , so Agus & Gary are expected to be called

btw , any info about Torres ? he is out for a long time now
Gary as in Che the poster? are we that desperate? fvck this im supporting Levante.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
:D

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
i heard canna and ramos come back in train , i dont want harsh them if they cant fit 100%

1 - 20 of 221 Posts