Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it has been a beer company or something, they´ve asked "prestigious" journalists.:rolleyes: Poli Rincón comes to my mind...:D This is the team chosen:
Code:
                    Zamora

Ferrer        Koeman      Migueli            Gordillo

Suarez      Cruyff         Maradona       Gento

Romario      Puskas
:eek:

I will think mine on another time since I don´t have much time now. I know it´s always difficult to do these things and people won´t ever agree but..... Ferrer? Migueli? Gordillo? Maradona and Suarez didn´t give their best football in Spanish league and Romario was a good striker yes but Zarra has almost as many pichichi trophies as goals the brazilian.;):eek: I miss Zarra, Iribar, Di Stefano, Gainza, Hugo Sánchez, Guardiola, Camacho... and Hristo!:D but well I haven´t seen some of these players play.

I´ll make one of historic players and other of players I´ve seen, if someone wants to comment/participate feel free!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Txupa said:
Well, it has been a beer company or something, they´ve asked "prestigious" journalists.:rolleyes: Poli Rincón comes to my mind...:D This is the team chosen:
Code:
                    Zamora

Ferrer        Koeman      Migueli            Gordillo

Suarez      Cruyff         Maradona       Gento

Romario      Puskas
:eek:

I will think mine on another time since I don´t have much time now. I know it´s always difficult to do these things and people won´t ever agree but..... Ferrer? Migueli? Gordillo? Maradona and Suarez didn´t give their best football in Spanish league and Romario was a good striker yes but Zarra has almost as many pichichi trophies as goals the brazilian.;):eek: I miss Zarra, Iribar, Di Stefano, Gainza, Hugo Sánchez, Guardiola, Camacho... and Hristo!:D but well I haven´t seen some of these players play.

I´ll make one of historic players and other of players I´ve seen, if someone wants to comment/participate feel free!
You said it all... I would take Cruyff, Maradona and Romario off for sure. Maybe Ferrer, but I can't think about any RB right now. Anyway, funny to see 7 Barça players in this squad.

Definitely, Zarra, Di Stefano, Hugo Sanchez and the rest that you said should be there. Also Zubi and Ramallets deserve a menction.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Maradona, Ferrer, Migueli, Gordillo... who are they. :confused: Obviously Maradona should not be one of the best of the league for such short a time...

This was conducted by a beer company??? After drinking their beer, :yuck:.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ivan Helguera said:
Maradona, Ferrer, Migueli, Gordillo... who are they. :confused: Obviously Maradona should not be one of the best of the league for such short a time...
Is this rethoric or are you serious?:confused: The fact that I don´t think they shouldn´t be included doesn´t mean they weren´t great players.

How about this one:

Code:
                Iribar

Goikoetxea   Koeman  Camacho

Guardiola   Schuster

Puskas      Di Stefano     Gento

Zarra      Hugo Sánchez
Arghh couldn´t find a place for Piru, not fair!! Others would be Cruyff, Kubala, Zubi, Arkonada, Stoichkov, Sanchis, Rojo, Quini etc...

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Players I´ve seen:

Code:
               Zubizarreta

Alkorta   Koeman  Puyol

Guardiola     Mauro Silva

Figo           Julen Guerrero      Begiristain

Laudrup   Stoichkov
Some are out of place but well..

Missing Romario, Zidane, Bakero, Sanchis, Mendieta, Ronaldo, Raúl, Ayala or Fran.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
They are great no doubt. :) But from your replacements Stefano and Camacho are ahead of Maradona and Gordillo without hesitation no doubt as well.

For me... shortsighted :)
Canizares
Puyol Koeman Sanchis
Guardiola MauroSilva
Figo Laudrup Rivaldo
Ronaldo Stoichkov

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I'm sure that if I do a historical list, I would make a mistake, so I prefer to do the list of the players that I've seen.

Code:
                   Zubizarreta

Ferrer    Puyol            Hierro    Gordillo

Mauro S.  Guardiola

Figo            Laudrup       Stoitchkov

Hugo Sánchez

1 - 7 of 7 Posts