Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After five years of waiting Levski Sofia finally became champion of Bulgaria.
The event became official two rounds till the end as Levski won at home against Dobrudja, and the rivals from CSKA screwed up away against Beroe (which fought for survival). Thus the difference became 7 pts with no actual way to be melted in the last matches.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'll be watching for Balkan teams in the qualifications for the CL.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx David ;) !
Dobrudja are 11th now at one point in front of the 12 who will play qualification to avoid relegation, and they have a bad program for the last two rounds (at home against Loko Sofia and a hard match away against Beroe). But they are pretty good and can get at least three points in their first match :) .
Yet I don't know a site where you could follow the standings ( you may find some news on www.sportserver.com), so if you have any questions ask me :) !

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx guys :) :)
IVO, we have serious chances to pass through the first round. At the second we might meet Hajduk again :) (but this year the matches will get tougher cauz we are a bit weaker). And I hope we don't meet Dinamo Zagreb or Dinamo Bucurest on our way to the groups (but may be on the final).
EclipsE, I was a bit pissed off before this match because people who hated Levski accused us of corruption in this half of the season (not in the previous cauz then we crushed them all) :( . And I've seen most of our matches and we lost many points due to fair play, unlike other teams (those that rised voices- CSKA and Lovetch), and if we really bought these matches we would have been champs many rounds before (they are just mad because they could not beat us :eek: ). I know this is an old issue, but it always has new sounding- of course we participated in arranged matches as well ( :( against one or two friendly teams), but in comparison with these particular two teams (and their funny and pathetic matches last and this year, and their huge net of satelites which played to death against us) we are pure as mother Teressa.
So I went at another match Lokomotiv- Slavia 6:0, and the first team had a chance to be relegated while the second was struggling for the bronze :eek: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts