Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The youth squad of Levski born in 1985 won a tournament organized by the youth squad of Juventus. At the final we beated the team of Kosenca with penalties.
Before that in the groups the team of Levski beated the young talents of Juventus with 6:0. Next we beated once again our rivals from CSKA with 2:0. I guess our youth team at last hes found the right direction to develop :eek: .

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh, they probably will, but I'm worried that they might leave Levski, and we will surely need these guys for the future ;) .

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh, they probably will, but I'm worried that they might leave Levski, and we will surely need these guys for the future ;) .

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hehe, I highly doubt they are going to leave before the age of 21. Unless they are really special. Don't worry, your favorite Bulgarian club is going to be kicking a$s well into the new millenium.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well, when I lived there I liked my hometown FC Brasov. But I stopped following when I came to Canada. So, I right now I don't really have a favorite club, but I still have a bond with FC Brasov. Even though they are filled with scandals.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope you are having a nice time at Canada. I believe the people there are great since I have two teachers from Canada which are exceptional :) people.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I'm having an OK time here. I did have more fun when I was in Romania though :) :) And I do miss the Romanian girls :D :eek:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, we are having great girls on the Balkans :D . And I know what is it like being away from home since I'm at 250 km distance to my parents :) .

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cauz I study in Sofia, and they live in Stara Zagora. And yeah, there is too much freedom for me here ;) . And besides, I start enjoying libing alone right here. And how did you go to Canada (in which city are you)? :D

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Freedom isn't always a good thing because one can take advantage of no restrictions, and just slack off and not care about school. I wish you the best in your studies.

I live in Vancouver (On the west coast bordering Seattle). I came here because my dad was already here, and he already had a job and all so it was easy to settle.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once again thanx :eek: !
I'm glad you did not have problems accomodating to life abroad (well at least not so many). As a child I lived in Moskow again because my dad worked there, and I learned that once you make good relations life is not so harsh (and it's always difficult outside your HOME).

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm planning to take SAT exams soon, so I would apply to foreign universities. I would not mind moving to Canada. :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Sweet, I would imagine you would want to move to an English speaking country, considering you know English pretty well. The only bad thing about coming here is, that you won't see any live soccer besides (Premiership and Champions League). No SerieA, no spanish league and defenitely no Bulgarian or any Balkan league. However, we might get Serie A next year, again. :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
About Bulgarian league I could imagine them playing since I've had enough of emotions here at the stadiums. I might miss the atmosphere at the stadium, but this is not real yet...I'll work in this direction.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts