Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that's it. After all the latest rumours and mess between the old/new managements, Leviev decided to call the deal off. Things were taking too much time for his liking and the deal that was supposed to be finalised last week has been suffering from many disputes.

So Leviev is not buying Hapoel Tel Aviv and that of course means Grant is not heading to Bloomfield, neither will any of Chelsea's fancy reserve players. The happiest man right now is Yaakov Shachar, there's a very good chance that he has just earned a new contract with Zandberg and Davidovich who were bound to join Hapoel this summer.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Is this for sure? is he playing a media trick ust to quicken the process? If this is for real then its very disappointing, I'm no Hapoel fan but i would hav eloved to see a strong connection between Hapoel and a big club like Chelsea, it would give Israel alot of attention

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Good!

Less competition for Beitar :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
kingboris2 said:
i still kind of think it's a trick, I know how those russians work, i'm one of them
:thumbsup:

he will come back...
they wanna sell, and he wants to buy...
the dick is in the ***** already..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Well soon enough Raanan will have to change the title of this thread. Abramovich declared that he is still very much interested in supporting Hapoel financially and it seems that he is a bit angered by Leviev. Abramovich is a very influential and powerful man, and I think that after a little talk with Leviev everything will change. If not Leviev then I'm sure he can get one of his other yes men to "own" the club for him

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
if Abrahamovich still wants stake in Hapoel TA, than he should still work with the current amangement and try to subsidize them as much as needed.

Money is the issue. There management is good...

·
Registered
947 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
If not Leviev then I'm sure he can get one of his other yes men to "own" the club for him
i would like to own the club for abramovich !
he only needs to give me his money and i will buy some good players. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Must be tactics.
I would wait until the summer to see what really happens.
Its bad to buy a club in the middle or end of the season...too much hassles..

at the end of the season you know whos coming and going and whats ur budget and deficit

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's not tactics, he's not the regular Israeli 'Askan'. Leviev has nothing to do with football and he never really wanted them. Did you hear his press conference this week?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
It's not tactics, he's not the regular Israeli 'Askan'. Leviev has nothing to do with football and he never really wanted them. Did you hear his press conference this week?

The guys a real estate billionaire.....
He's goal was to go into Hapoel, buy out the stadium, demolish it...
and create a new stadium somewhere else in tel aviv.

But there isnt a place to create it. Tel Aviv is densed as it is and to make a stadium with parking and the 4 lots is just too much. Hapoel would have to probably move to the suburbs and become Hapoel Holon for all it matters :D

But on any case, he has not knwoing of soccer or anything. Gadymak on the other hand does a little, but then again, when you put both men in the same spotlight...there is not much difference in my opinion

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Leviev = No love for Soccer
Gadymak = Love for soccer, but no love for

1 - 16 of 16 Posts