I can't believe I'm dignifying what you say with a response....but here goes!
1) You've made no effort to explain how goalline clearances are lucky, you've just written a rather incoherent and rambling bit of sarcasm!
There is no luck involved in kicking or heading a ball off the line. None whatsoever. Fergie was just angry at not scoring.
2) You completely ignore the fact that, in reality, Man U were lucky to avoid a worse beating.
- A deflected goal (now THAT was lucky!)
- A penalty which was completely against the run of play
- They were dominated in midfield from start to finish
So how about explaining how on earth you can call Leverkusen lucky after Solskjaer's goal?
P.S. Try the therapy I suggested.....say "Leverkusen won because they were better" 7 times - and if you can manage without choking on the words, consider yourself rehabilitated!