Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone been reading what theyre planning to do? not that i blame them at all, but the fact that this is happening in supposedly one of the best leagues in the world is disgusting.

the team hasnt been paid, and they are owed money.

one of the youngsters in the team had to sell his car so that he can pay the bills to live. does anyone else find this shocking?

im reading an article in marca and the players are planning a sit in at the camp nou. what that means is after the ref blows his whistle to begin the game, they won do anything for a whole minute.

however from i understood of the translation theyre trying to resolve the matter. the city council has gotten involved and majority shareholder Villaroel has sold all his shares.

but coach De Biasi says the board are pissing about and not taking this seriously.

i cant believe this is happening to a primera liga team. what a bunch of incompetent bastards. that is the RFEF, just disgusting.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
I knew the situation was quite serious but this is plain out insane. If i were a Levante player i would not play a single minute till i get what i am owed, its absolutely appalling that this is happening in the primera.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
It's happened to 13 clubs in the 1st and 2nd divisions of Portugal over the last 2 years, too.

It's sad when things like this happen.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bravo for Levante and the professionalism of their players, giving the best in the pitch in a difficult situation :thmbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts