Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18 Jan 2002 - 15:46
APPIANO GENTILE - Sergio Conceicao 's press conference.

- Sergio, how are you doing with your injury?
The last two weeks I've been training without feeling pain. I hope to be able to do whatever I want from now and on. Four months ago I hurt myself. It's not easy, I'm not Superman. I can't be playing, assisting and scoring right away. I need some time to recover.

- Your season starts now.
I played the firsts matches, then the thrid one I got injured. I've been out for two months. The fifteenth of November I started playing again, but at 50-60% and neither my leg wasn't recovered. Now I'm ok and I'm convinced I can do it well.

- Do you need to play more often?
It hurts me when I'm playing and then I have to leave the pitch. I respect the coach decitions. It's not easy to manage such a large team. But if I'm feeling well, I'd like to play. I must play a lot to be back in shape.

- Is that the reason you got mad when being substituted versus Perugia?
I wasn't mad. I respect my coach and colleagues. In Perugia I was mad with myself. Also the pitch conditions were horrible.

www.inter.it

Let's wait for Coincecao! He wasn't the player we have seen till now! ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Man, when will you guys spell his name right? ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I deffinately agree in waiting for Conceicao!! He has shoved us in previous seasons that he is one of the best rightwings in the world. I believe him when he says its because of injury, i just can't be true that he doesn't perform because of his love to Lazio. He is a professional!
So I agree with Sigge, when he is on his best he will surely be good enough for Inter, so let wait for him

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I hope he plays the way he was playing when he was at lazio
but he should remember we can't wait for ever as we are italian giants not a serie b mid table club who will wait

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
IMO he really2 suck this season !!!!!

I haven't seen him play even 1 good match

How long should we wait for him???

IMHO we should sell him to Lazio for Mendieta:eek:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ronaldo&vieri said:
How long should we wait for him???

IMHO we should sell him to Lazio for Mendieta:eek:

Mendieta??? :D So if we have to wait a month for COINCECAO, we have to wait one year for MENDIETA! ;)

It's not easy to come back in form after an injury, just be patient for SERGIO! ;)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we don't have to wait for Coincecao anymore! He's back! ;)

Sergio and Alvaro played very well today! We had a lot of crosses!

I am very happy for both of them! :D

They will be very important for Inter!

·
Greta joke sharer
23,651 Posts
Conceicao played very well today. However, he can still improve a lot. The most important thing was there today. He managed to get into the right positions. Also his teamwork with J.Zanetti was working. But his crosses were a bit off and he seemed to be lacking some pace, but those things will come once he gets to play a few more games.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great post:) Waiting for Conceicao is the best thing inter can do because when he starts playing you guys will love this guy:D

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
yeah, we'll see for next matches what conceciao do for inter :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
we've discussed this subject for a while and it is certainly nice to see that Sergio is now improving. I often hear Inter fans wanting Conceicao like he was in Lazio. This will take time and most important trust. It's quite obvious that he still lacks pace and that's indeed important for Sergio in order to play well. This is probably the reason for his average performances during the season. The only reason for all the criticism is that people in general aren't patient when it comes to the team they love. It's hard to be objective. It's like love ;)

Forza Inter

Sune

1 - 12 of 12 Posts