Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I discover today in the game Football Manager 2005 that Milan has a dutch defender, Harvey Esajas, 30 years old, a Seedorf's friend :eekani:

It's a left defender, do you think that he can play in Coppa Italia or in the Champions League?

He has one year contract with Milan

What do you think about it?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
We talked about him. He is a friend of Seedorf and is in the squad only because of that. He went down 15 kilos after begining to train with us. :howler: He sat on the bench in one copa Italia game, but if I ever seen him play I will laugh my ass off, to only get into the team because he know someone in it. :D

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
You could use some Jedi mind tricks...;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He'll probably just get a short run around but I doubt we'll keep him for long.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
JKris said:
but if I ever seen him play I will laugh my ass off, to only get into the team because he know someone in it.
Acoording to Diavolo (don't know if he is joking though) he is going to be our LB in Sunday's match against Fiorentina, starting from the first minute...
Prepare to cry rather than laugh because after this Juve will have a 7-point lead over us.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
SteVen_7 said:
Acoording to Diavolo (don't know if he is joking though) he is going to be our LB in Sunday's match against Fiorentina, starting from the first minute...
Prepare to cry rather than laugh because after this Juve will have a 7-point lead over us.
Possibly JKris will be our 4th striker in January if Pippo dosen't recover :stuckup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts