Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novi dizajn "šahovnice" za EP

U pripremnim utakmicama i na Europskom prvenstvu u Portugalu, hrvatska nogometna reprezentacija nastupat æe u novim dresovima. Ovoga puta predstavljanje novog dizajna neæe se održati u Hrvatskoj, veæ u Nyonu. Ondje æe 3. veljaèe biti predstavljeni dresovi svih zemalja-sudionica Eura.
Još nije poznato kako æe izgledati nove hrvatske majice, tek se zna da æe ovoga puta do izražaja doæi crvena boja.

:)

·
Registered
793 Posts
It's about freakin time that red became the dominant color in our home shirts!! This should have been the case from the beginning.:cool:

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
nadam se da su dobre...

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
That can't be them. Lets wait to see when they officialy unveil them in Feb. The design is unique but for our jerseys and the overall look its awful:dazed:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
actually looking at it again the only problem is the front of the shirt, the checkers should be a bit wider, but you got to see someone wearing the kit first to truly judge it. I don't think Nike will do that bad of a jersey.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok,everyone relax,this is not our new shirt!
How I know this?
Simply,Nike rep. have represented a new catalog at this soccer shop near me(www.theonionbag.com)and the owner showed me a new Brazil shirt(only on the picture)and as well showed me the rest of the shirts designs.They are all the same design and just the colors will be distributed differently which is similar what Nike did before,(same design-different colors).All of them have this so called "pipeing"and is similar to present Umbro design in the way.Collar is between the regular collar and some gay shite,IMO,shouldn't look bad,but with Nike,you never know.:mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts