Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
let's not say it was cuper's fault...

Yesterday Inter just didn't play well! It is not Cuper's fault or anything else...

Cuper let our best line up play so what else could he do?

When your key players don't play at all you can just tie or lose the game.

This is what happened yesterday: Dalmat, Seedorf and Recoba where absolutely out of the games, it is like we played without 3 players.

If you consider they are the players who have to let you win, you understand why we lose.

It went all wrong even because Vieri didn't save us as usually.

Here you have the explanation of the loss.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Your absolutely correct. The team we fielded should have been capable of defeating Atalanta. It was not at all Cupers fault. I think the reason for the defeat is that the players know feel that they are close to the scudetto:depress:

·
Registered
831 Posts
maybe if simic did'nt get injured then maybe cuper would have fielded Ronaldo in the last 10 minutes or so !
but since simic got injured a defencive sub was needed =UGLY

and therefore all 3 subs were used !

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Simic getting injured was a big blow for us, Guly had to come on. :rolleyes: And, not only that but Fenomeno didn't get any playing time wasn't the bad thing, but we could have rested some of the midfeld who weren't playing well for some fresh attacking legs. :eek:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
let's not only blame on 1 player or any individual....u win as a team and u lose as a team...so i guess if u blame on recoba, seedorf, dalmat...u also should blame on our defense...i didn't watch the game but i heard that our defense was very bad... :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
perhaps the thread title should've been

"Let's not say it was cuper fault" or let's say it wasn't cuper fault"

sorry at first i was a bit confuse by reading it.

but i got what u meant sigge..

this wasn't cuper fault. but it was the fault as a whole team.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts