Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it with us? With a win, our heads are in the clouds, confident to the point where we are almost cocky. With one loss(eventhough it's a big one), we are in a crisis, depressed and pesimistic. Maybe this loss was just what we needed. This will bring the team back down to earth and maybe they'll realize that they must work for their win. The world cup is not a walk in the park. I didn't see much will from our players in the England game, while you could see the sheer determination in every single english players face. They just wanted it more, and we took victory for granted. But it's definetly not over. We can beat Sweden. We are not favorites for nothing. I trust Bielsa with his team selection, and whichever player steps on the field must give a 110 %(no matter how clichet that sounds). And
I have not, unlike many others, lost faith in Veron's , Bati's and the rests ability. It's just one bad game. If we can't get it together after one loss, then maybe we were never really a great team. But I truly believe that this team is a GREAT one.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Great to see you back Brouka.

your post is exactly right.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Lose hope!!!!!!!!!!

That never crossed my mind, actually I am more optimistic than ever, when the this world cup ends, I will tell you why:D

Lose hope my sweet :ass::D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hold on a sec, you can't dimiss this loss as just something argentina didnt want to win as much as england. Mistakes were made, improvements need to be made.

But you're right, this loss is good for Argentina and its fans. I really thought Argentina were unbeatable before today :groan: . I am one narrow minded stupid SOB.

·
Registered
658 Posts
We just didn't have a zip to our play today we looked lethargic compared to the english.
Needs to be worked on.
Plus Sorin was kinda quiet too.
Was just a bad day at the office
Thing is if we meet England again i think we will be a diff team then we def need to pick things up start playing that classy fast footy we palyed in the qualifiers.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
a trip back to earth will be good for us.
i want the english in the semifinal.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'll NEVER EVER lose hope for Argentina. We are an awesome footballing nation. However, I do think this loss may have a positive psychological effect on our squad. It's time to redefine our perspective.

I think we'll be very inspired for our next match and I believe we'll turn things around. Prior to last nights match we hadn't lost in almost two years. Now the monkey is off our back, I think we'll take a sober and grounded approach against Sweden.

Vamos Argentina Todavia!!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina Vamos Argentina

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

Argentina people went out to the streets after the match, and sung for their players , saying they trust them and they still want the cup......that is a tremendous news.........very warm and very touchy.......I hope the players knew about it.....so they would burn the ground on wedensday..:D

·
Registered
658 Posts
This could prove good for us it will mean when we advacne , hopefully we will not be bigheaded and take each game with a clear concetration than we took the England game as cleary we were too full of our sleves when we played.

So it its still all good :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
The loss was somekind of shock therapy for them, after won
against nigeria , they seem like on the sky , and then they
fell very hard.

I hope that Bielsa have the ability to make the loss as blessing
in disguise for the team that now they are landing on earth.

I think our problem not only on defence but also on scoring
a goal, only one goal so far.

I have to erase the record that i made because that game was
certainly not to be remember, after the game i couldn't eat or
move.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
lianaluana said:

I have to erase the record that i made because that game was
certainly not to be remember, after the game i couldn't eat or
move.
i erased it too. i was not going to see it ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts