Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a lot of young guys coming up. Our NT is filled with new players. So got me thinking, out of all these young players making their debuts, if we look forward 10yrs, who will lead in...

Caps
Goals
Most skilled
Best Overall player
Possible Captain(s)

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Edin Dzeko: is pretty good now, and he is a striker I figure in 10 years he will reach his 30's.I believe by then he might be playing in a top side.I believe he might be a top goalscorer for the national team.

Boris Pandza
:He is only 21, plays for Hajduk Split, hopefully he gets shipped away to some good team, I believe this youngster might to us some good in the future.

Senijad Ibričić:I believe he might be better then Dzeko, but still hasent had his chance, in my FM Game he was the top goalscorer hehe.But hes still young, and may move onto better things, and me the next eduardo getiing sent to arsenal form croatia...

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
in my FM Game he was the top goalscorer
Well then he is guaranteed to be a succesfull player in one of the major european leagues.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Haha, Plus i got him to come to Sarajevo, so his chances are slim, but it was just a joke.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I searched Amra Tahirovic, but i guess its Emra, He seems ok, we should try to get him to play for our tim

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
But you know we will fu..ck it all up, and end up not getting him,do we have any of our players in the Australia team?

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For most Caps, I pick Pandza He is just solid. I was so impressed with him in that qualifier. The guy will be our best defender for the future, the most solid, the most important, the most useful.

For best overall, I pick Ibricic. The guy is kinda of like a tank with skill. I worry about his injuries but he is one of those players that has the pontential to get noticed in every game. People will concentrate so much on him that other players will be open to do their stuff.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Caps-Pandza-very solid, plus he is a defender and they can play longer,look at Maldini

Goals- Dzeko-the kid is going to be a star

Most skilled-Salihovic-his free kicks are awesome,plus he is a good dribbler as well

Best Overall player-Ibricic if he can stay healthy

Possible Captain(s)-Jelic

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
VELEZ1922 said:
Caps-Pandza-very solid, plus he is a defender and they can play longer,look at Maldini

Goals- Dzeko-the kid is going to be a star

Most skilled-Salihovic-his free kicks are awesome,plus he is a good dribbler as well

Best Overall player-Ibricic if he can stay healthy

Possible Captain(s)-Jelic
LOL

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I cant believe Petar Pan never made it big. Swing and a miss by me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts