Xtratime Community banner

Lets get to know each other better...

651 views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  LFCNet 
#1 ·
Well,my fellow Liverpool fans (I feel like making a speech,hehehe :)) lets share some things:

1) where are you from and how old are you?

2) what other teams do you support and at what leagues?

3) who is your favorite player (ONE please)

and

4) do you play football yourself? position and squad # please... :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

Discussion starter · #2 ·
My answers:

1) I'm from Greece and I'm 17 years old

2) I support PAOK from Thessaloniki at the greek league (that team which knocked out Arsenal of the UEFA Cup three years ago) and Parma from Seria A.

3) Diego Fuser

4) Yes,right wing-back (like Heggem ;)) and with number 2 or 32.I play as a sweeper too but I suck there...

------------------

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Sky light,you was at Arsenal-PAOK? I nevy you...No,I wasnt at highbury,but I was at Toumba,here at Thessaloniki...

Since you are cypriot,what can you tell me about Giannakis Okkas and Yotis Engomitis,two Anorthosis players who were just bought by PAOK...

Milas Elinika?

------------------

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Giallo=yellow (in italian)
blu=blue

Giallo+blu=gialloblu which means bue and yellow and its the nickname of Parma.

Are you going to Kerkyra? you will love it...basically the whole island is a beauty but one thing I recall well is that there is a bar in the city named "Aigaio" (Egeo sta elinika) where the most "hot" people of Crfu go...

(PS.Send some kisses to the italian girls from me,they are gorgeous and there are so many in Kerkyra at the summer! I still cant forget them... ;))

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.