Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the post labas posted about the chant I heard. That was fine. I did'nt get it from the ultra sur site, I got it from a 'scotish real madrid fanatic' site. Actually, real madrid have alot of fans in scotland so..... nevermind.

What I really wanted to say was to Pablo, who obviously says but does'nt know about Ultra Surs. I know 10 of the members so I know all about them. First off, there are so many different people in the group that you can't say they are good or bad. There are alot of problems in the group, mainly religion. There are some nazi, but not alot. On tv, it may look like it because they look like it, but it is really discriminating all atletico fans. In fact, the reason there are'nt so many is because all of frente atletico(atletico madrid hooligans) are nazi, all.

I am not a nazi, I actually am a Spanish-jew, for those of you who don't know. But for those who posted, I am not ultra sur, I am orgullo vikingo. We are at the north end and have reputation for getting rowdy, not violent and putting on the greatest performance of any fantic group. We are sord of dead now after the dortmund game :( . We don't like being called hooligans because we really are'nt we are fantics, nothing more.

Going back to ultra Surs, we should actually be thankful for them. Though I hate to admit it, they do make the atmosphere for our games, no question. The south end is always sold out with ultra sur. If it was'nt for them, we would be tossed around alot for having 'weak' fans. But, with them, they are always noisy,drunk and willing to put there lives on the line for the club no matter what. The fans come from the gutter and support the club no matter what.

no offense to the people, but these are the facts from experience.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SPANISH ONCE,SPANISH 2 DEATH!!!!

G

·
Spaniard, I am glad you cleared your stance up, but my opinion of the Ultra Surs isn't going to change and I stand by it.

Like you, my family was once Spanish-Jewish as well (before becoming Catholic at the end of the 19th century), but that doesn't justify why I don't like them. To me, they are a hooligan group and they have caused problems in the past, I don't see it like you do though and that isn't going to change.

No one said anything about Nazis -- you can be extreme-right and not be a nazi.

I just don't see what's to be proud of on getting drunk and willing to hurt another human for a football club (in reference to your last lines). :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Ok, OK Spaniard. Chill man:D No one has anything against you (or at least I don't) and I'm delighted i know a guy from Spain who attends Real Madrids matches wether he's Ultra Sur or Viking??:D And to pablo, I think you may dislike Ultra Sur,, but they are nbecessary in every team otherwise they'd be labeled as wimps and we don't want that do we?:D

G

·
I've got nothing at all against Spaniard, and I hope he doesn't feel otherwise. :)

Let other teams call us wimps, hey, how many CLs have they one (assuming they're European of course, these teams) :D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, that is a way of seeing it, but still, I think that kind of elemnent exists in every team and you can't really do anything about it, so at least live in peace with them and appreciate what they do GOOD for the club. That's my philosophy:D

G

·
I don't want to keep harping on it, but I won't live in peace with extreme groups. You can go ahead and deny the associations with violence and far-right propaganda, but hey, when that's the reputation you have...... I still think there is absolutely no place for fan violence in football and anything who thinks otherwise is a fool. :D

Talk to you guys soon! I'm on holiday! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I didn't mean that I am against you, SPANIARD, never! But the dark side of the story did threaten me that I don't wanna see some nazi amony our Real fans....it's sad to have racism/terrorism/hooligangs in Madridista group:(.....due to the honorable reputation of our beloved club--Real Madrid, they are not the group that we should be proud of having....

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I can see why you're all upset. The thing is, is that alot of you don't understand how futbal is in europe. If you have a weak supporter group, you are given a bad name off the bat. Especially like us, we are a big club and would been called 'rich unwilling supporters'. Look at barca, they have terrible supporters because they are rich. same with Man U and Bayern Munuch. I'm telling you: no hooligans, no respect.

Who cares about the trophys, these hools in europe want the fans too get rowdy or there terrible.

G

·
That's just it - these are hools, not football fans. A real football fan is concerned about the match and getting it right on the pitch, but cracking a head. The teams you mentioned know how to win championships. Talking about weak supporters, that's for West Ham my friend :)
Ohwell, I'm going to go back to my vacations! :)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
OK, England is the best team in the world!:D
Not because they didn't win Euro2000, WC98, Euro96, WC94 (not even saw their faces there:)) etc., just because they have the toughest *fans* of the world! (well, Germany is following....)

From what I know, most of the football hooligans don't really interest in football itself, they spend most of their time focus on their "activities"....and they revel in the those commotions which make them think "I am FAMOUS"

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Saying that the whole Frente Atlético is Nazi is a BIG lie!

Ofcourse there are Nazi's in the Frente, but it's a tendense in whole Europe.
I have been in the Vicente Calderón stadium many times and I can't deny that there were some Nazi symbols and keltic flags, but the main group are just die-hard supporters who drink and sing alot.

So saying that your neigboors are Nazi's and you're not is kind of a weak.

ADRIAAN
________

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No way Adriaan! Most of Frente is nazi. Most of the members have there heads shaved and have the nazi thing on their arm. Ultras Surs have what they call Casual nzi's but in general are drunk crazy supporters. go to http://www.frenteatletico.com and then tell me they are'nt!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I don't think you can judge all the people on a small group who our part of the Frente Atletico !

This is (sadly enough) a problem with many teams around Europe i think. Look at other teams and you will see that almost everyone has some smaller group with these people.

I now take a small example from my team in Belgium because i can judge it really good because i go every week there. We have 12000 visitors and let's say that 50 of them are rascists. When a 'black' player touches the ball they are booing after him. Some of this people are standing between our die-hard supporters. Are they all rascists then because you hear the booing from there ?
Maybe it's a bad and stupid example but i hope you understand what i mean. You can't judge a whole group on the smaller parts who are attracting the attention.

This is a thing that is really coming up again and is getting a serious problem with some teams. They sould be harder against them but it's not a problem you solve in a few days...

Maybe Atlético has more nazi's then Real but it's normal that those people who are living close to eachother and have the same nazi-thoughts are forming a group, And when some of those people are supporter of the better team -> Atlético :) most of them will be because they will remain in their group.

I have to admit i can't judge it very well because i'm not there every week. But it's to easy to judge a group on what you see from some people.. And i just can't believe that the biggest part of the Frente Atletico is Nazi :(

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I understand why some of you are upset, because it is a hard topic. I say this about frente because they have the worst record. Come on, last year, they killed an inisint sociedad fan. They said that they would sell jimmy floyd hasslebaink to real for ivan campo because he was black! They are pigs, they alays go to far with violence. I must say though, they make some nice tifo(if any of you know what that is).

R&B, it is hard to judge of the fans in Spain. When you say strong supporters, do you mean how crazy they get when a goal is scored or how violent they are off the stadium? In Spain, ussually it depends what the game is to see the best supporters. Ussually, the best known 'crazied' fans in spain are espanyol at home when they play barcelona in the catalahn derby. But the most committed fans, this is my order:
1. Real Madrid(they get very crazy after a goal is scored, and are very loud. but the match is pending. if it is like against atletico madrid, guarenteed to be crazy as hell)

2. Atletico Bilbao (The people look at it like the basque national team so there is alot of heart there)

3. Celta Vigo(Just watch the home game against Juventus)

4. Valencia(Only team to have 90% of the stadium sold out for every home game. Had more supporters in florence than florence fans when against fiorentina)

5. Malaga(Alot of rebels there. They are like Penarol in Uruguay; all the poor people from the rich parts go to the games. You can figure out the rest.)

6. Atletico Madrid(Probably should be higher up in the list but acted like asses so i put them down. Always have great banners and stuff against barca)

7. Espanyol(Like I meanchened, watch any espanyol vs. barcelona game to see what they do)

8. Zaragoza(They hate real, but we hate them. Never do much in the way of fireworks or anything like that, but are really loud)

9. Sevilla(Great support. They are'nt afraid to do do anything. I bet if they had a mid-table spanish first division team, they would be no.1!)

10. The love to hate bar$a(Showed they can cheer against chelsea and put some fireworks against valencia. There group Noixos Boys is a joke. They said they don't want to come to madrid because it is too far; real madrid are sending ultras sur to tokyo to support real against boca. See my point?)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts