Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
the only sausage Id put in my mouth is an actual sausage lol

I did get a boner watching replays of WC 94 tho
I know you're a very passionate Romanian but you also change colours depending on what influences are instructing your life at the moment.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
I've pitched tents from petting cute animals, not from sexual arousal just because they're so darn cute (hehe).
The EE Joe Exotic of heavy petting zoos.

·
dinamo67
9,285 Posts
Happy Birthday Dimi, you faggot. Sorry man, insults are flying in here and I always like to insult the birthday boy.

What you smoking Serb? :cool:

And am I the only one in my 20's around here? 😁

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
And am I the only one in my 20's around here?
I just turned 26 last month lol

Serb is probably your typical Toronto slav, smokes grabba and probably does mushrooms on occasion

·
Registered
27,380 Posts
I just turned 26 last month lol

Serb is probably your typical Toronto slav, smokes grabba and probably does mushrooms on occasion
1. Hamilton Slav.
2. Never had shrooms.
3. Don't know what grabba even is. I smoked some "citrus kush" or something like that. It's just something I do out of boredom and it helps me sleep.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
1. Hamilton Slav.
2. Never had shrooms.
3. Don't know what grabba even is. I smoked some "citrus kush" or something like that. It's just something I do out of boredom and it helps me sleep.
Ahh ok maybe just Peel region and city of Toronto Slavs then

Just dicking around momci, I never smoked that crap either (it’s basically just tobacco and weed), or poppers lol. That’s just awful for you

I haven’t even smoked a thing in months now , just a couple gummies occasionally, but all I’d smoke is some regular ass indica if I need to sleep, or sativa /hybrid to just chill and kick around (never before a real game anymore though, **** that).

Sometimes the latter actually helps me with coding too lol

41 - 60 of 106 Posts