10,916 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts

·
inbred amoeba
3,679 Posts
Lool **** outta here
The past year’s seen a lot of changes in my life, crazy how much has changed. I did something stupid last summer and now no longer friends with one of these dirtbags lol

But I’m definitely still the nice dude, I have a big heart. Thanks to covid just been focusing on my career though

I’m the dude that lends you 600 dollars without a second thought and usually ends up waiting forever lol
Would you lend me some cash, pal, or I risk having my basement’s el supply cut soon.

Happy B-Day, Panteleymon! @Dmitriy

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
@tehHag always quick to sh!t on his Orthodox brethren.
Lool nah you know I got some love for you cevaps til you start telling me I take up the rectal cavity

I’m always out at the Serbian White Eagles v Mississauga Croatia games with the eagle on my chest guy

The question is.. which eagle

Just some brotherly banter ehh

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
That’s a Serbian pass time lol

Source: A Serbian film
Quite certain you've mentioned on a few occasions that you don't mind gargling testicles and shoving objects in your bum.

·
Registered
27,380 Posts
Bros I'm out, gonna smoke and watch something on Criterion, I'll read your witty and sardonic comments later in the day.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
Quite certain you've mentioned on a few occasions that you don't mind gargling testicles and shoving objects in your bum.
Bruh.. you’re actually serious?

I never said any of that shit , if you wanna find a quote be my guest . I did used to joke around in boban’s threads cuz the dudes absolutely mental, but hilarious

So how exactly does that make me homo?

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
Bros I'm out, gonna smoke and watch something on Criterion, I'll read your witty and sardonic comments later in the day.
Enjoy your smoke lad

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Bruh.. you’re actually serious?

I never said any of that shit , if you wanna find a quote be my guest . I did used to joke around in boban’s threads cuz the dudes absolutely mental, but hilarious

So how exactly does that make me homo? Or are you so deep in the closet when someone is obviously trolling on WWE you think it’s real
I never said outright homo, more like a holiday fag or whatever-is-available curiosity during dry times.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
Holiday fag loool. Alright bro that one was funny, I’ll give you that

But nah, I’m a filipinasexual

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Holiday fag loool. Alright bro that one was funny, I’ll give you that

But nah, I’m a filipinasexual
So, for the record, you don't or never had homosexual relations?

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
the only sausage Id put in my mouth is an actual sausage lol

I did get a boner watching replays of WC 94 tho

21 - 40 of 106 Posts