Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
27,380 Posts
No way I thought you were younger than me..
Easy mistake to make, I have this weird Benjamin Button thing happening, just got id'd at a bar a couple months back.

As far as Hag is concerned, they say you are the company you keep. Dude's besties with Lehder's nephews and shit. :ROFLMAO:

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
As far as Hag is concerned, they say you are the company you keep. Dude's besties with Lehder's nephews and shit. :ROFLMAO:
Lool **** outta here
The past year’s seen a lot of changes in my life, crazy how much has changed. I did something stupid last summer and now no longer friends with one of these dirtbags lol

But I’m definitely still the nice dude, I have a big heart. Thanks to covid just been focusing on my career though

I’m the dude that lends you 600 dollars without a second thought and usually ends up waiting forever lol

·
Registered
21,604 Posts
Lool **** outta here
The past year’s seen a lot of changes in my life, crazy how much has changed. I did something stupid last summer and now no longer friends with one of these dirtbags lol

But I’m definitely still the nice dude, I have a big heart. Thanks to covid just been focusing on my career though

I’m the dude that lends you 600 dollars without a second thought and usually ends up waiting forever lol
I'm the dude working night shift at tims and making donuts....dreaming of making $600. Can you help a brother out? )

·
Registered
65,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crying out loud, 13 years ago you working night shifts at Montreals most chique clubs as a DJ and now you're being yelled at by some Ukrainian-Canadian fat ass manager at Tim Horton's.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Hey guys I'm 33 today yippy!

btw this number is associated with freemasonry and other mystical shit. sanyi you're in the Illuminati does this mean anything?
Hepi brzdej!

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,916 Posts
I'm the dude working night shift at tims and making donuts....dreaming of making $600. Can you help a brother out? )
If you can sneak me a few maple dips every time I come by sure

1 - 20 of 106 Posts