Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of people pissed off and dissapointed , and So am I . But thats what makes me love Inter , for their rides they take me each year. The Excitment each year and matter of fact the excitment they give me when ever were down.Aftet today my love and excitment for Inter just grew massivly.

When Ever were down I always feel like just bleeding black and blue. It gives me this vibe , this special feeling that keeps on my toes until the last second like they kept me today. I have never felt this feeling from long ago. We all got to cocky and thats our pay-back and now everyone is throwing in the wight towel. We need to forget what just happened today and just look forward to next week. I have never been excited to an Inter match in A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I do Mean LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. And that special feeling thats just makes me want to the world to become black and blue. Im so excited for next week and I beleive we can pull of a dominating win , and so shoudl every Intertista. We might as well find who the true fans are now.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
A little too late to be complaining about the team/coach. Can't just change your mind after one f-in game.

·
Registered
59,905 Posts
A little too late to be complaining about the team/coach. Can't just change your mind after one f-in game.
Losing the derby is one thing, but choking against a mediocre side that has nothing to play for infront of an 80,000+ crowd... unforgivable.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Having faith in a downright hopelessly retarded coach, and in a consistently non-performing team (even after a humiliating derby loss) doesn't show ones love for our team, it simply shows cluelessness.

I mean, it shouldn't have taken folks THIS long to come out with the daggers. We've been doing over and over for the last 5 months. And shouting and screaming now is useless. In my opinion - the damage has been done.

Mancio should have been brought on track a long time ago. But all we ****ing got to hear was - Mancini will definately be coach for the next season, Mancini is doing a great job, Lets not make things too dramatic etc.

Everybody has been so goddamned CLUELESS it makes me want to pull all my hair out and scream till I lose my voice.

Get our feet on the ground - YEAH RIGHT. I wish we get so buried so low so that the 'believers' and 'faithful' finally get woken up.

Sheesh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts