Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets face it, next season without Nesta and Crespo, Lazio will be a team like Bologna. Nobody wants to disscus this touchy subject but its true, Lazio without these 2 HUGE superstars will be a team like Bologna that is playing Intertoto, at the best to get a play in the UEFA cup and nothing more. Nesta and Crespo willingly want to leave Lazio a team whose best days are in the past and they want to move to teams where they can win trophies. Our future as Lazio looks doomed...:(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: Lets face it, next season without Nesta and Crespo Lazio will be a team like Bologna

air said:
Lets face it, next season without Nesta and Crespo, Lazio will be a team like Bologna. Nobody wants to disscus this touchy subject but its true, Lazio without these 2 HUGE superstars will be a team like Bologna that is playing Intertoto, at the best to get a play in the UEFA cup and nothing more. Nesta and Crespo willingly want to leave Lazio a team whose best days are in the past and they want to move to teams where they can win trophies. Our future as Lazio looks doomed...:(
Sad but true :depress:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
hehehe...everyone has something to say now:D

Whats wrong with Bologna, if i may ask?

Up to the two rounds before the last day they were fighting for CL spot;) and gave everyone hustle.

I'll rather see Lazio players play like chievo did last season, ie, team play, no "stars", no bull, just football.

If it's seria b, so be it.

None is ireplacable, no player is bigger than a team. Whoever wants to leave, can do so, if you ask me.

But, dont jump the gum PPL & go into conclusions too early. Wait & see what happens. ;)

Forza Lazio!!
:fero:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lazio will not be considered a SISTER anymore next season. :eek:

I predict that Lazio will be relegated by 2005.

1999 - 2000: 1st
2000 - 2001: 3rd
2001 - 2002: 6th
2002 - 2003: 9th
2003 - 2004: 12th
2004 - 2005: 18th

Mancini has little experience to coach a team like Lazio. Look what happened to Viola by the time Bianchi took over Viola they where already f*cked up because of how Mancini had screwed up over and over again during the season when he did bad bad moves like for example when he prefered playing Baronio as a striker instead of using a true offensive player like Equi. What kind of coach benches his offensive players and plays a DM in the striker position? Only a clueless one like Mancini. Lazio should sign someone with more experience than Mancini. This is Lazio he is going to coach not Atalanta..

If you want to be top you get someone like Wenger, Hitzfeld, etc.

If you are satisfied with being a mid-table team or perhaps even fighting relegation, then Mancini will do just fine.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Oh my god this forum is turning into Roma one ! :eek::yuck:

It's sad to see all these one liners saying just a word or two without knowing the facts. Lazio relegated ? I don't think so, as long as Crag is the president I don't see us relegated. I am pretty sure he will do anything to stay here in A.

If, but only if we lose Nesta and Crespo, which I don't think will happen, since we allready sold Simeone, Lopez and Mendieta to Atletico, and probably Crespo will go aswell, we will have enough money again. Nesta will stay, people. Just imagine what IRR would do to Crag if he sold Nesta... :eek::eek:

navigator, what about the facts ? It's your opinion that Lazio will be relegated till 2005, but you forgot to think about your own team aswell. Milan is in the very same position as Lazio, they lose at home to a small teams, and they sometimes win over big teams. You have superB players, but still, you failed. Lazio surely screwed the sistem, but will be the top team again, and now it's time that some of you mark MY words.

·
Registered
672 Posts
stop the marking thing guys, my screen is full of fluo yellow and green lines! :D

Anyway.... whatever happens, we, the fans, will still be there - and in the end, THAT's what counts!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
navigator said:
Mancini has little experience to coach a team like Lazio. Look what happened to Viola by the time Bianchi took over Viola they where already f*cked up because of how Mancini had screwed up over and over again during the season when he did bad bad moves like for example when he prefered playing Baronio as a striker instead of using a true offensive player like Equi.
You are forgetting that Mancini wasn't the man who screwed Fiorentina. Cecchi Gosi did that and you can ask any Viola fan how they feel about that man. Also, Fiorentina was just a tad unlucky with injuries this past season.

I seriously cannot see Lazio fighting to avoid relegation. This was one bad season and we will be back fighting for top honours again. Maybe it's time for Crespo to go and bring in players who will fight for every second untill the 90 minuts is over. Muzzi might not be as prolific as Crespo but he loves Lazio and will fight. I've learned that Cragnotti sells big and buys big and no matter how mad he sells he will always try to bring in a good replacement.- That didn't work this time and I trust Cragnotti has learned from his mistakes.

However I agree on one account. If Nesta is sold we will be in big trouble as he is such a big part of Lazio that he cannot be replaced. And no matter how many wild and crazy transfer rumours I read I do not think he will be sold. He will remain at Lazio next season aswell, Champions League or no Champions League.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lazio and Cragnotti are pathetic:yuck::yuck: and so truly sad. They used to have a championship winning team but they sold the entire scudetto winning midfield and now they have nothing. Truly sad and pathetic. Remember: Midfields win championships, never change a winning midfield or you will end up with nothing like Lazio today:rolleyes:

·
Registered
103 Posts
riasni said:
Lazio and Cragnotti are pathetic:yuck::yuck: and so truly sad. They used to have a championship winning team but they sold the entire scudetto winning midfield and now they have nothing. Truly sad and pathetic. Remember: Midfields win championships, never change a winning midfield or you will end up with nothing like Lazio today:rolleyes:
Agree.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Not only that, Crag doesn't give insurance that a key player wikll saty for the next season... that's no good ...

·
Registered
151 Posts
riasni said:
The years go by, players and coaches change, but Lazio remain the same.... NOT!:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Common doomthinkers have some faith in Lazio!!!
And Navigator, your report for lazio's relegation sucks, it would be something like:

Milian this year: 4th
Milan next year: 3th
Milan in 2 years: 2th
Milan in 3 years: first

First of all that's not going to happen ;););)
and second, you have to come up with more than just some lines, cause to my oppinion you aren't exactly nostradamus so it sounds like a lot of bull... (1,3,6,9,12,18, you forgot the 15th spot...;))

LAZIALI HAVE SOME FAITH IN OUR (NEW) GUYS!!!

for the same money we will shine like Chievo or Valencia did...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
riasni said:
it sux but its true, Nesta MUST stay in Lazio!!

JF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts