Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had enough with all this bs on how Inter stole the Campionato and what not. We lost this Scudetto because we are not as good as Inter. Period. Our team is not that good to begin with except Totti, De Rossi, and maybe Mexes. The rest are nothing special. Aquilani would be, but he is so weak physically, its scary... the guy breaks with a fart.

Spalletti, I know he doesn't have much to work with, but I mean come on... SAME ****ING FORMATION ALL SEASON LONG IN ANY COMPETITION!?? WTF?

Its pathetic. Our team is not THAT good, our Administration is to laugh at, ruled by a **** who is ****ing clueless.

We have worthless players like Perrotta... I mean, how the **** do you expect to win anything with players like Perrotta, or rejects like Tonetto and Panucci... I don't get it. Not to mention that Spalla ****ed up so bad... he shows to be really limited as a coach. Pizarro is NOT a DM. HE JUST ISN'T!

We need to be sold to someone who knows calcio, not these clowns!

I am extremely sadden and pissed, because I see that WE lost this Scudetto, Inter didn't steal anything. We lost when we showed to be the weaker team in so many games. We tied so many stupid games... pathetic. Even against Catania... THE LAST ****ING GAME! And we tie... then you know what... ENOUGH WITH THE BITCHING! I WANT A WINNING TEAM AND THIS ONE IS NOT ONE! :frustrat:

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
my thoughts exactly, Demandred.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
In fairness not many of us are whining... I didnt actually believe Inter were cheating, I was just trying to jinx before the match, but in any case, Congrats Inter... maybe it is a good idea to make this thread into one that says how we could improve for next season...

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
I actually believe Inter got many favorable calls in the beginning and middle of the season, but I just bring that up to bother Inter fans. I don't mind coming in second this year - it's about right.
But don't call Panucci a reject after the quality season of sacrifices he's put in. I actually consider him one of Roma's best this season. Played all over the defense when we needed him, scored, what, 5 or 6 goals....sure his time is almost up, but let's give him some credit.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Soooo...on you're logic we should sell just about everyone, including the background staff, coaches etc......Give it to someone who knows something about calcio !? I honestly don't know if this is a plain joke, as you can't honestly be as delusional as you're posts suggest...surely not.

·
Registered
47,980 Posts
LOL. CT started this thread with the best intentions but it just had to backfire. "No more whining" but then he embarks on one huge out-of-line rant.

Classic stuff! :D

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
its Kelso, being clueless is a must.

Anyway I do think some calls in the last two Inter games were a bit in their favor but it happens. I do think Roma and Inter are somewhat the same level. This Inter team does a have a good defense and FB but their midfield is pretty mediocre.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Firdaus, once again you didn't lose the chance to sound like an idiot. Let's all the whining when it comes to whine about how Inter cheated... We have our faults too, that was the point. Of course I don't want to fire everyone, but we always talk on how we will win thisand that and then of course, with the type of players we have... we win nothing.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I was shocked at his performance against Catania as a neutral who will always like him because of his time with us, he was disastrous in every facet. Positioning, ball give away over and over, just looked a player that time has caught, despite him running away from it for so long.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
I am far from Panucci's biggest fan, but I have to say he's been pretty good this year. Not great by any means, but solid and his knack for scoring decisive goals has been really useful. He still struggles in his positioning as a CB somewhat, but has improved this a lot from previous seasons when he was a disaster waiting to happen when playing in the centre of defense.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Panucci is a decent reserve for us... however I dont want us to go into next year with Panucci as our main CB reserve. I want Canini for that :)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Look, he saved Italia at Hamden so I'll always love him for that. He got brutalized against Madrid in that first leg, I remember that. I also remember he scored at the death at Genoa for you and Empoli was it? He's always been tremendous off set pieces. But at this point, it's time you gave the reins to Cicinho full time.

Canini will be great next season. For us!

·
Registered
47,980 Posts
Firdaus, once again you didn't lose the chance to sound like an idiot. Let's all the whining when it comes to whine about how Inter cheated... We have our faults too, that was the point. Of course I don't want to fire everyone, but we always talk on how we will win thisand that and then of course, with the type of players we have... we win nothing.
It looks like the irony of your initial post (and even the first sentence of the post I've just quoted) is lost on you. I know what your point was but you could have brought it across in a much more sensible and calm manner rather than going off on a ridiculous rant, trying to slam your team to oblivion when that isn't necessary. Obviously, requesting you to be sensible was too much to ask.

Anyway, as you were.

·
Registered
825 Posts
INTER GETS ALL THE CALLS. YES WE LOST IT OURSELVES BUT COME ON INTER GOT ALL THE CALLS THE LAST THREE GAMES.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks like the irony of your initial post (and even the first sentence of the post I've just quoted) is lost on you. I know what your point was but you could have brought it across in a much more sensible and calm manner rather than going off on a ridiculous rant, trying to slam your team to oblivion when that isn't necessary. Obviously, requesting you to be sensible was too much to ask.

Anyway, as you were.
I just don't get why you always looking for fights. My post was perfectly fine. Maybe you don't know, because you only rely on XT for soccer info, but I have been seeing shows and what not where many of us were saying how we lost because Inter cheated, even Doni and De Rossi ranted away...Personally, I am not slamming the whole team, I am just telling my point of view, saying that we can't bitch that much since we tied so many stupid games. And yes, some things about our team are just wrong. We are clowns when it comes to the calciomercato, and Perrotta and Panucci are crap and we have Pizarro costing us game, like against Livorno, for his stupid spins and heel passes in the mid when we need a true DM in there.

·
Registered
47,980 Posts
I just don't get why you always looking for fights. My post was perfectly fine. Maybe you don't know, because you only rely on XT for soccer info, but I have been seeing shows and what not where many of us were saying how we lost because Inter cheated, even Doni and De Rossi ranted away...Personally, I am not slamming the whole team, I am just telling my point of view, saying that we can't bitch that much since we tied so many stupid games. And yes, some things about our team are just wrong. We are clowns when it comes to the calciomercato, and Perrotta and Panucci are crap and we have Pizarro costing us game, like against Livorno, for his stupid spins and heel passes in the mid when we need a true DM in there.
Hey, I was just pointing out the irony. Wasn't being malicious or anything. Peace.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts