·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH , no:confused:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
I wouldnt laugh just yet, im getting a bad feeling about this Sociedad match as we approach kick off

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Maz said:
I wouldnt laugh just yet, im getting a bad feeling about this Sociedad match as we approach kick off
So I'm not the only one.
I'm waiting for my friends now. We gonna drink some beer and watch Barça - Sociedad. So we better win because I hate when I'm drunk n' depressed.

·
Registered
967 Posts
puta madrid
last season real were doing amazing and we won 2-1!!
i predict 3-1!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i'll let the BIG GRIN for RONALDINHO :) ;)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I might object to the title of this thread but regardless, I didnt think it possible that Barca could make it way back into the race.

Hats off!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
JKris said:
I wouldn't laugh as long as they are before you and still in UCL.

No, let's laugh because we've proven everyone wrong and made a title run. Or maybe we should laugh because we've won 9 in a row? Or perhaps let's laugh because Madrid lost to Zaragoza and won't get that treble they kept on talking about?

'Nuff for me to laugh. :D

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
JKris said:
I wouldn't laugh as long as they are before you and still in UCL.
I thought Milan fans had that patronising and arrogant style only in the Inter forum but it seems like a general habbit

And,HAHAHA

:cool: :)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
spAd! said:
I thought Milan fans had that patronising and arrogant style only in the Inter forum but it seems like a general habbit

And,HAHAHA

:cool: :)
So explain to me how my post was either patronising or arrogant. Ps. projection is a tool for the numbminded.

If anything this topic is. Laugh is something you do when you are ahead or better still when you win, when you instead do it in a point like this it may come back and bite you in the ass. You only open a opportunity for them to laugh back. If they either win the league and/or UCL they have plenty of reason to do that even tough both competitions looks a bit bleak for them ATM.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
First of all, I consider it arrogant that you define the right times to laugh.
Let us enjoy our winning streak while it lasts, it's the best thing in years.

And we let you enjoy minding your own business, how's that for a deal.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
MxPx said:
First of all, I consider it arrogant that you define the right times to laugh.
Really? I defined it? you really are funny ones. I mererly pointed out how it can come back and bite your ass. You can laugh all you want, just as I do when Real, ManU and Juve loses.

Here is a definition for Arrogant from dictionary.com:

1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak.
No, which of these points did I fall under?

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
from my little oxford - "a strong feeling of proud self-importance that is expressed by treating other people with contempt or disregard".

and besides, the facts of life are that Milanista tend to reside on the arrogant side.

i'm pretty sure that the Barça fans here are aware that it might come and bite their arses, that doesn't mean there's something wrong with laughing.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
!bob said:
and besides, the facts of life are that Milanista tend to reside on the arrogant side.
bob, look at your avatar ;) I don't think we went hard on Juve last week, correct me if I'm wrong

1 - 20 of 84 Posts