┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure

Germany will still crash n burn

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Germany won't crash and burn, but I doubt they will make it past the quarters. Despite tonight's success, I feel that Klinsmann is simply not suited to be the coach of a team like Germany. He was the DFB's third choice after all...

I think the result did put some perspective in the USA's heads, because I think we were getting a little too carried away after beating getting ranked fifth beating Japan and Poland and qualifying with relative ease. I still think the USA will at least make it to the second round of the WC.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
USA had their third team out. Not a bad result considering. If u lot had any knowledge of soccer thn ud realise this.

List of players missing: Onyewu, Pope, Bocanegra, DaMarcus Beasley, Dempsey, Reyna, Donovan, Olsen and probly more.

Poor move bringin on Klein for Wolff wen he got mouth injury.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,446 Posts
Giallorosso_01 said:
USA - rubbish. Will finish last in their WC group.

How they are ranked 5th in the world is a crime.
Get LOST you whinning mother !!!!!! :thmbdown:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Vaughany said:
USA had their third team out. Not a bad result considering. If u lot had any knowledge of soccer thn ud realise this.

List of players missing: Onyewu, Pope, Bocanegra, DaMarcus Beasley, Dempsey, Reyna, Donovan, Olsen and probly more.

Poor move bringin on Klein for Wolff wen he got mouth injury.
Don't bother Vaghany....Thanks for the good words..Cheers

·
Registered
481 Posts
Even the players who were out suck. Oh, and if you think Germany is going to crash and burn, then heaven help the U.S because they'll be facing a little tougher conpetion than guatemala and costa rica

·
94,446 Posts
stralian said:
Even the players who were out suck. Oh, and if you think Germany is going to crash and burn, then heaven help the U.S because they'll be facing a little tougher conpetion than guatemala and costa rica
Nothing new brother .... we can handle the big, tough nations...we've done it before...we will do it again!!!! :howler:

·
94,446 Posts
Relax and go have a swim with the white sharks of your countries coast dude !!! And dont go erasing what yu post !!!!! :howler:

·
Registered
481 Posts
colocolo said:
Nothing new brother .... we can handle the big, tough nations...we've done it before...we will do it again!!!! :howler:
Mate, the U.S hadn't beaten shit since 2002. name a decent team they have won against in the last 4 years?

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
It's unbelievable how they are ranked 5th :eekani:

It just shows us that the FIFA ranking doens't work properly

Germany will beat US without a problem

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot you already got beaten :doh: :finger:

·
94,446 Posts
Aleks said:
It's unbelievable how they are ranked 5th :eekani:

It just shows us that the FIFA ranking doens't work properly

Germany will beat US without a problem
Another rookie basher ..... is there an exodus from big soccer boards ????? :veiled: :howler:

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
colocolo said:
Another rookie basher ..... is there an exodus from big soccer boards ????? :veiled: :howler:
:howler: :howler:
I'm a community manager :finger:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts