Xtratime Community banner

Should Athletic let Osasuna win the derby???

• Yes, better 4 teams in primera than 1 in europe.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, but in the last 10 minutes, after looking waht are the other teams doing.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, only if Athletic would have nothing to do.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, it is not professional to let win by other team.

Votes: 4 44.4%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Athletic still can play UEFA cup but Osasuna is in danger to relegate, as a tradition when a Basque team is in danger to relegate and plays a derby, the other team let win, if it hasn't anything to do, althought last year, when Athletic let win Real Sociedad, Athletic wasn't still matematically save.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
let's face it...Both Alavés and Athletic are out of it!!! they should help out Osasuna!!!

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that Athletic must fight for Europe, because it is close, and Osasuna still has to play against Alaves in the last day.

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drago, I remember you that if Deportivo qualify for the CL the 7th goes to the UEFA cup

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it would be so stupid if we let them (Osasuna) win...
it's professional league and it can not take place.... I think that if Osasuna played so good, would been able to win.. but i don't want it:)))

ATHLETIC!!!! ATHLETIC!!! ZU ZARA NAGUSIA!!!!
:D :) :D :) :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
kowalll said:
I think it would be so stupid if we let them (Osasuna) win...
it's professional league and it can not take place.... I think that if Osasuna played so good, would been able to win.. but i don't want it:)))

ATHLETIC!!!! ATHLETIC!!! ZU ZARA NAGUSIA!!!!
:D :) :D :) :D
Don't want it?? And would ya want to take sum players from Osasuna for next season??

Joder...

Salut

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe that is not the reason, some people don't understand why we help eachother, and they think that it is not etic

·
Registered
39 Posts
Uh hum...

BioJedi said:
Maybe that is not the reason, some people don't understand why we help eachother, and they think that it is not etic
Perhaps it's not ethic but great; the strong rivalry Txuriurdin / Gorrizuri but in those situations... it comes off!!

Salut

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok... it can be that I don't understand how one team helps to other... but think... it's sport... and it's normal that one theam wins, and other losts, and I think that will win better... and I want it to be Athletic.... ---- I don't basque but I think I know something about your history, and I'm with you!!!!

Zuri esaten ari natzaizu... estoy tambien un vasco, pero de Polonia......

ATHLETIC!!! ATHLETIC!!!! ZU ZARA NAGUSIA!!! ;) :D ;) :D :D ;) :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Good poll but difficult choices

I voted for the 2nd option. I think athletic should let Osasuna win. It'll be very difficult for Athletic to qualify for Europe so they should help Osasuna then.

·
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I should made the poll with only two onptions, yes or no, that way yes would have won :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
So everything turned out positive in this match. A draw which made Osasuna save. It will be difficult for Athletic to qualify for Europe though :depress:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
So, did Osasuna let Alaves win or not? In Sevilla they do think that it's true.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts