Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This message is directed to certain Lazioworld members but not to the majority, I am alright and in fact great friends to you guys. I would like to let bygones be bygones, after all what unites us is the love for Lazio and I am sure all of us don't want us Laziali to fight amongst ourselves.

Back in the old Lazioworld forum, I did something which I should have not and I give my sincere apologies for the wrong I did. I hope the management can forgive me because in this delicate point of time, we need to be united and not be fighting against each other. I have some wonderful friends in the Lazioworld community like Kax ( Adrian ). He is the one whom I have been kept closest to ever since Aaron and I were banned.

I would like to offer my most sincere apologies to sslazio_dk, mad dog, Reale and Cecco. I hope the hatred for me has disappeared. Right now in Lazio, we face a very serious case of losing all our assets, I want to stay united with you Lazio fans and pray hard that Lazio get over this crisis.

I have been here for a long time but I have not posted yet. So this would hopefully ensure that I can post more in the long term. And Forum Managers, I hope you won't delete this thread or lock it because I really hope this dispute can be resolved and I see no other way I can resolve this except telling all the people involved.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I didn't have anything against you, in fact I was also in the Soccer Fans Network forums, (only for a short time if you remember me).

Therefore, I am cool with you.

But, I don't know what you did to LazioWorld so I cannot comment on that.

·
Registered
474 Posts
KD_7 said:
I didn't have anything against you, in fact I was also in the Soccer Fans Network forums, (only for a short time if you remember me).

Therefore, I am cool with you.

But, I don't know what you did to LazioWorld so I cannot comment on that either.
this happened long time ago i think..before u and me knew lazioworld i think..i heard a little about that story..

we've nothing to do with it..but it's a gr8 thing to apologize..:)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to add that I did not hack your computer, because its something I will never stoop to but anyway its nice to see that you have forgiven me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
u need to take ur business elsewhere u little bastardo....i have no respect for u and ur way of luring different laziale into hating each other....i remember u and ur way of telling lies to me,morten and Arne.....

ur a liar, a no good god damn liar..ill bet ur wearing a little tottina shirt right now pretending to be laziale.

VAFFANCULO!!!!!!!!:fero:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
sslazio_dk said:
u need to take ur business elsewhere u little bastardo....i have no respect for u and ur way of luring different laziale into hating each other....i remember u and ur way of telling lies to me,morten and Arne.....

ur a liar, a no good god damn liar..ill bet ur wearing a little tottina shirt right now pretending to be laziale.

Your other posts you said you forgive now you don't? :confused:

Schizo? :D

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Seems he's not forgiven at all.

Seriously, I don't know what went on with you guys but Darren is obviously reaching out here. Can't you at least give him that?

·
Registered
24 Posts
sslazio_dk said:

rofl............

I never had any probs with ya.... Brain washing ...... what the lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fine then, I came with a sincere heart, to try to find some forgiveness, but in the end, I get blamed for something which I did not do. Its alright with me, those who knew me well know what kind of person I am. I don't need to stay in a place where I feel that I am treated like a criminal for something I did not do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Darran, maybe you should - for the people who don't know the whole story - just explain in a honest way, what exactly happened?

Personally I know most of the things that happened, but as you see a lot others don't...
I think it's better too tell what happened exactly so anyone knows why you've been banned and why you and sslazio_dk are in a little row.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't see any reason to do that because if they want to know the story, they can always message me in MSN. He said someone hacked his computer and the IP traces to mine, well when I checked, it had no match whatsoever. In Singapore, our IPs changed all the time, I tried explaining it wasn't my doing and guess what he did - he threatened me, this is an act of a kid, well I don't see any reason to continue being here, those who know me knows my character.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Gentlemen, this is something that happend in a different forum. Can't we have a new beginning in this forum? I hate to see people leaving because some old luggage is carried over :(. And if you still can't see eye to eye just try stearing clear of eachothers ways.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Darran: U stay out of my way, and i stay out of urs.....capiche??

i have no intentions ot fight this guy in this forum, and i feel like we should show xtratime respect and do our business outside this forum.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.