Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
go? mancini?

:confused:

·
Registered
16,145 Posts
YES

THIS IS A GREAT MOMENT TO BE AN INTER FAN

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT WE JUST WON THE SCUDETTO ... but I digress

BACK TO OUR GREAT MOMENT

WE HAVE THE TITLE, WE KNOW MOURINHO IS 95% OURS

WE KNOW DROGBA AND OTHER LETHAL PHYSICAL DO OR DIE PLAYERS WILL ARRIVE THIS SUMMER

AND

we know we have a shot AT GETTING DIEGO or another TOP CLASS PLAYMAKER

WALLY SAMUEL WILL BE BACK

MANCIO, PADDY AND HOPEFULLY Deki will be gone

seriously this will be a beautiful summer my friends

f***ing transfer excitement

watching 76,000 replays of Zlatan's goals

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Wow, this really makes up for the days of sorrow I suffered back four to six years ago. Wow, this is great.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
YEAAAAHHH!!! LET'S GO FOR ICE-CREAM!!!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Cmon Nero, have some class and stop ruining our celebration threads, please.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
That was the last one. :D

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
GO BOB GO ALL INTER FANS GOGOGOGOGO:pp:embarass::lick::):smileani::doh::notlist::stoned::angel::confused::lazy::neutral::rollani::hopeful::nasty::drunk::thumbsup::eek::heart::party::yuck::proud::howler::excited::thmbdown::mad::undecide::relieved::happy::flirt::groan::frustrat::ass::rolleyes::scream::scared::moan::greed::cry:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
SORRY I FORGOT, TO THE HATERS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i wonder if people watching INTER fans from utside undrstand what it means to be INTER fans...after ridiculous days like May Th e5th ridiculous days like Ronaldo in Turin...ridiculos days like going out of the champions league to Helsingborg....seeeing our ridiculous play in years like 94'

do they even have an incling of what it means to us all to be winning now?

the scudetto is like the holy grail for us....o INTER o morte FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
TAZZ said it best :proud:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts