Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I am a die hard bayern fan, I have to admit that it's been a delight watching leverkusen this season and I think bayern can draw some lessons from this them. Don't get me wrong because i do think that leverkusen can learn some things from bayern too. In defense for instance, wherein I think lies the bulk of leverkusen's weaknesses. That said, one simply had to admire the way they played at old trafford. They frankly played like a home team, even looking for a third goal after equalising. Given that bayern has obviously more talents that this team, wouldn't it be nice if bayern was that daring offensively and yet still disciplined at the back? I believe bayern could have really defeated real and even the players acknwedged that they did not put any effort into it. My hope for next season is that hitzfeld changes his tactics when playing away games. Yes, we can play conservatively, but not the way we played the return leg at the bernabeu this year. What do u guys think?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Rafo said:
Totally agreed.

With Ze Roberto, Bastuerk, Ballack, Schneider, Neuville, ... thier team has a more offensively talented team than us, but that'll change next season, you know. :D
Are you proud of buying the best players from them?:wth: :mad: :frustrat:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Whats wrong with that?:confused: ...any good addition to the Bayern team will make happy and proud:)

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
We are as happy to get any good players as Leverkusen or any other team in the world is... It's not that Leverkusen don't buy players, is it? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts