Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday he left flamengo , the club he started as a 16 year old to go round the globe and learn 4 more languages.

the guy was a start wherever he played, and will probably go down in history as the most well broght football player that had sucess in brazil!

won loads of titles, world cup, brazilian champkoinship, paulistao, toyota cup, french league, japanese league and italian league...plus a few others that i can't remmember!;)

he's gonna commentate for a japanese TV in the Wc, then i don;t konw what he will do!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think he will be busy with his charity programs for some time...maybe after that he will get back in football? to work with the youth or something? He looks like someone who would be good with kids ;) (didn't he had a football school wit Raí?)
I think he was a great player and what's more important, I think he is a great person...Everytime I see him speaking in interviews or reading interviews with him, he's someone who is really intelligent and someone who thinks about this world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.