Xtratime Community banner

7861 - 7878 of 7878 Posts

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Supercup. Against Sevilla, the triple UEFA champion in a row in front of their fanatic fans guided by Sampaoli.

One single shot on our goal.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Where's everyone? Hope you guys are all ok and doing well with your lifes.

Visca el Barca!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts
Where's everyone? Hope you guys are all ok and doing well with your lifes.

Visca el Barca!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m fine, mostly watch TalkFCB at YouTube and read Aditya Gaonkar at Quora these days.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Hey, hope u guys are doing great, miss the old times though.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,841 Posts
Still around anyone? I do hope everyone is OK. More than anything Visca el Barça!
I log in from time to time. Good season this one with Leeds and Barca, hopefully it ends well for both clubs.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
It’s too bad how this place fizzled out. Consequence of social media I suppose ? Or just too many odd sorts 😁.. who the hell knows. Well I hope everyone is doing great and that you can drop a post here and there when you visit.

·
Registered
43,218 Posts
It’s too bad how this place fizzled out. Consequence of social media I suppose ? Or just too many odd sorts 😁.. who the hell knows. Well I hope everyone is doing great and that you can drop a post here and there when you visit.
You're back! :happy:

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
I'm alive haha :D
Good to hear from you firdy. I remember the good ol XT days! The hot debates and arguments. Wish I wasn't so angry back then :D :D
Well i'm around but not too many here to chat football with.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
You knew your transfers IIRC Moe.
I did? I knew someone at the club but he's not there anymore. Sometimes you get a feeling from having followed a club forever, the type of transfers begin to make sense. Barca is not hard to predict. They go south American/short/skill. doesn't always work but that's what they go for :D

You're back! :happy:
gotta fill this place up again

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
Hello everyone, I wonder what all the members would be saying/are thinking now about the Liverpool debacle, Griezman, Carles Pérez, Fati and the possible return of Neymar.
Oh, for those days when the Internet was this forum in my little world :)

7861 - 7878 of 7878 Posts