Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what Juve is doing about this...or have they already done something...Well Pesotto had a good tournament especially the final,..but we really need someone faster than him...so guys if you know anything please tell

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
This was the piece of news given by Calciomercato only hours after Athirson had been cleared by from doping charges by the Brazilian football federation.

Athirson will sign in few days with Juventus
Brazil's left-side midfielder Athirson is
expected to join Juventus in the coming days.

Apart from that there has been a rumour about Juve going for Rumania's Chivu (with compettion from Inter) and a few days ago some source mentioned Hertha Berlin's Marko Rehmer, which I consider a fantastic... JOKE :). What a worthless proposition- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :):).

I believe in Athirson. Great purchase. The Brazilians consider him better than Roberto Carlos.

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Juve's Moggi has already said there were not going to be any more transfers, and that included anything to do with Athirson and Vieira... #%*&^#^ Moggi... IT'S still too early to close the transfer window!!! (the season starts in October):mad::mad:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Supergeo; Repeat after me: Do not trust Moggi, do not trust Moggi, do not trust Moggi, do not trust Moggi, do not trust Moggi......:):).

If Juventus does not buy anybody who will compete for starting line-up places before the start of next season I will retire from the moderator job- I promise :).

Having said that we musn't forget: O'Neill, Trezeguet, Zanchi, Paramatti.

Who has left so far ?: Mirkovic and Oliseh.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I think Moggi has said that he wasn't going to buy anyone for a long time. He knows we need a left midfielder. Pessotto will not win us anything. I'm sure if Carlos or Kily Gonzalez were up for sale, he would be the first to move in.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i hope we get Athirson, coz this is something that we really need to solve if we are to have supply from the wings and if we are not to be as boring as we are called.
anyway Glen i like your signature.....past present and future...Juve will be the only one.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Awhh Moggi can be so f#¤%kn annoying! We desperatly need a new winger. Ahtirson, he'll probably sign for Inter since Moratti has joined the race. Only because Moggi cant his bloody finger out of his freakn arse and sign him!

Rehmer is great, perhaps Gary Neville.. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts