Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Has to be Jarni!! :D At least for now. He showed during the qualifiers that he is still a great influence. But it must be said, Ante Seric is doing very well in the Serie A and will be knocking on the door very soon. Does anybody know what is happening with Jarni and his club career. I know he almost moved to Germany recently but it broke down at the last minute. :rolleyes:

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
This is an easy victory for Jarni.

It all comes down to whether he still has the wheels and he does so that's that.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After Jarni got destroyed in the last poll against Simic, he turned around and anihilated Rapa and Seric in this poll:D

Looks like it's Jarni for left mid!!

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Heck I'll say it up and down that left flank I don't think there's been a better man at that position the past ten years anywhere.

Either as a fullback, wingback or halfback.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Jarni has stated in press today that a likely move to Italy's Seria A is imminent although he did not mention clubs.He is obviously aware that he needs to be playing regularly and is keen on returning to Italy as he will adapt easier(lifestyle,language) having played before with likes of Roma,Juventus.Apparently there are 2 or 3 clubs in question and Panathinaikos are also keen but Jarni's preference is Italy.

Lets hope everything works out for the better as he has plenty to offer the NT when in form even at 34.

·
Registered
36,162 Posts
well, it starts with a J and ends with an "arni"

sure he's older than my dad ;) but he's still a class act on the left flank. Maybe not technically gifted, but a great cross and both defensive and offensive duties are not a worry for Jozic. Jarni can hold the left flank by himself, it frees up our midfield.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts