• Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this as best as I could. I don't know if all these players are left backs or centre backs. Thanks to everybody who helped me out with the poll and an even bigger thanks to those who didn't bother to respond.

So go ahead and vote!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Jankulovski is my choise...he's absolutely fantastic!

(... i wanted vote also for Dima (Sennikov) ...but i'm realistic( the first time maybe!lol) and i can't chose him:D )

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I don't know. Jankulovski is superb as a LB but he would play much better in midfield. Zambro has been outstanding in 2003 but also Cole is pretty solid. I also like Bridge who is not included. Well, I say Zambrotta.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Poor selection range I think.

I'm not impressed by anyone but Zambrotta, Jankulowski and Liza. As I think Zambrotta is only inferior to Carlos... I "have" to vote for him ;). Unfortunately that means that I'll only have one Juve player left to vote for, but the trend was nice while it lasted :).

·
Registered
69,081 Posts
Zivkovic left back??? hahahahahaha man I never knew that! For Croatia it is Robert Kovac who is the best left-back in the world.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
But Kirilov is definitely a centreback for Bulgaria. Our leftback is Ivailo Petkov(if I am not mistaken, I don't watch the team very often).

Anyway, my vote goes to Zambrotta, he's great.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i changed kirilov. i sent pms to the bulgarian camp here but got no reply so i had to wing it. if you want you can send me a pm with your team in a 4-4-2 formation so its right for the other polls.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Went with Zambrotta, the only reason to watch Italy:eek:

BTW, I know you couldn't put 2 players from the same country in the poll, but when have you ever seen Salgado play Left Back?:confused:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Stéph, do you honestly think Santini would pick Evra for this tournament?

Salgado is a rightdefender , not a left.
Zambrotta is world class.
Lizarazu got my vote (gotta give one for da team:tongue: )

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Jacques_Terrac said:
Stéph, do you honestly think Santini would pick Evra for this tournament?
Initially I thought Evra would not get his chance before the WC2006 qualifiers start, but on second thought things could turn differently if Monaco keep being under the spotlight. And since Candela, Liza's customary vice-LB, has been out of favour for quite a while.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts