but viduka i think has a chance of coming
hes very good
but yet to prove himself at a top class league

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

D

·
0 Posts
Leeds are closing in on a £6.5m deal for Celtic's unsettled 24-year-old Mark Viduka. David O'Leary has opened negotiations with the advisors of Celtic and Viduka about a cross-border move to Elland Road. Although new Celtic manager Martin O'Neill has indicated that he wants to keep Viduka.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i doubt viduka would want to stay at celtic
so if oneill wants him, he'll have to offer a LOT of money
also
southgate has been linked with the club :)

D

·
0 Posts
Leeds are repotedly interested in signing Martin Laursen of Verona. Laursen is currently in the Danish squad for Euro 2000. The transfer sum is £6m, Roma are also interest in signing him. Stiff competition for Leeds it seems.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
viduka is perfect for leeds
about fowler im not sure,i think he'll stay with pool
but if he goes he will probably not come to leeds.
thats too much to expect.

D

·
0 Posts
Celtic have put :mad: Michael Duberry on top of the summer transfer target list :):. Celtic will have to part with around :eek: £6m to land Leeds' 25-year-old defender Duberry.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
news on viduka:
Celtic boss Martin O'Neill has targeted Chelsea striker Chris Sutton as a ready made replacement and now Viduka could move south of the border early next week.

Viduka has admitted that he'd love to team up with fellow Australian Harry Kewell at club level.

"I'm returning to Europe this week with plenty on my mind," said Viduka last weekend."I have to see my new boss at Celtic, Martin O'Neill, to thrash out my future.

"The thought of playing with a fellow Australian in the Premiership greatly excites me and while I have been here in Oz I have had plenty to discuss with Harry Kewell.

"If it turns out that we play together at Leeds then that would be wonderful," he added.

That now looks certain to happen
--------------------
yay :D:D

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well I saw on World Sports (SBS) :):):) that Celtic and Leeds had agreed on a deal worth A$18mil for Viduka.
Great attack for next year :)
viduka and Bridges with Kewell probably slotting in at left att mid instead of wilcox. Or he can replace Bridges
FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I just saw that Martin Laursen was mentioned. He is not coming for sure.
He has said many times that he wsan't leaving Italy, and Verona has refused a 8,5 million £ bid for him, while both Verona and Martin look set to accept their improved 9mill.£ bid after EURO 2000 is over (Why SCUMberg played instead is..:().

Ciao.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts