Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the festive period upon us, and no doubt everyone will be busy enjoying themselves :D I thought I'd put this up early.

All together now,

Weeeeeee all hate....

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leeds play today, extra days rest for us then :)
Always think this is a big advantage, especially as we can make a few changes without significantly weakening the team.

·
Registered
521 Posts
A tired Leeds we should be able to take advantage of.

I can see Bent, Hendrick and Wiemann getting recalled for this one to give some fresh legs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Caught a bits of yesterday's game, Leeds were on top mostly, but yes didn't make the most of it. I wonder if we will approach it like the hull game and let them have the ball, put press quickly and counter attack. Or will we try to control the possession.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leeds have some good players, especially in midfield, but do lack a clinical striker.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as changes go, I'd definitely start Bent, he's looked very dangerous recently. Though it's difficult to drop one of Ince or Russell I would give Wiemann a start to add freshness to the team and i would start Hendrick, but again not sure who I would take out.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wednesday go to Boro today, anything other than a Boro win and we stay top, and that's with the same games played.

·
Registered
391 Posts
History would suggest those would be the changes, but arguably Butterfield is the form midfielder. Though if expected it is a physical game, you want Thorne and Johnson to play.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Middlesbrough 1-0 up already, more importantly though with Hull losing, a chance to get a cushion from them. Brighton also play tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts