Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FA cup showdown. i think wenger will field a very strong side. to win by a comfortable margin. 3-1 pennant scoring for leeds:tongue:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Excluding their result against Wolves, Leeds since being managed by Eddie Gray have become a rejuvinated side- alot of the foriegn loan signings have been dropped and the re-introduction of Viduka has gotten Leeds playing the sort of football we all know theyre capable off. The form book as you know goes out of the window come cup days and any fixture can be a potential banana skin, Leeds will also be buoyed by their fantastic support (was at ER earlier this season when we were four nil up and was in awe of the Leeds fans stood up singing "we're leeds and we're proud of it") I think its going to be alot closer than it has been there in the league for the past couple of seasons but our class should see us through to the fourth round.

Leeds 1-2 Arsenal

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
do you reckon he might drop Thierry Henry and Bergkamp? :eek:

i reckon he might play this team

----------------------Jens
Ralph----Boom-Boom---Sol-----Ash

Nino------Paddy-----Edu-------Bob

------------Kanu
---------------------Aliadiere

2-0 to the Arse ;)

btw Pennant is out of this game,we don't want him cup-tied :cool:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think Leeds is already lost half of their strengh by losing Kewel
they now are strongly nominated to be relegated

the match will finished 3-1 to the Arsenal

·
63,337 Posts
Leeds battled hard but were clueless ;)

we didn't play great but we had four pieces of football artistry up our sleeves ;)

trick 1....perfect Kanu pass to Fred who hits a perfect cross and a perfect finish by Thierry :cool:

trick 2....perfect ball wide to Thierry,perfect pass to Edu with a perfect finish

trick 3....perfect turn by Thierry followed by a perfect pass,Bob doesn't have to break stride,just hits a perfect pass to the net. :cool:

trick 4....perfect pass to Bob,perfect dink to Kolo far post,perfect volley by Kolo.......4-1 :cool:

thank you and god bless and goodnight,Elland Road-our new fortress ;)

what wasn't perfect was Jens howler but i'll forgive him because he's a raving nutter and 100% gooner :D

THIRTEEN STRAIGHT WINS IN THE CUP!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ARSENAL!!!!!!! :fero:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh that is some mighty stuff by the gunners, brilliant. a close affair? i think not, we stomped, we romped.
FA cup showdown. i think wenger will field a very strong side. to win by a comfortable margin. 3-1 pennant scoring for leeds
like i said before, a comfortable margin

·
Registered
115 Posts
ive just gotten back from the northern slum and managed to see our last two goals on the box. scoreline was a little flattering if anything but the result was only ever going one way.

FOUR ONE
WE ALWAYS WIN FOUR ONE
WE ALWAYS WIN FOUR ONE.......

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Very impressive stuff!!!:thumbsup:

ALLEZ ARSENAL!!!:proud::star:

·
63,337 Posts
we are at Home to Boro :(

bit of a boring match,i was hoping we'd be away to Telford.

still pissed off we didn't play on Farnboro's pitch last year.

·
Registered
115 Posts
got boro at home this sat, now the FA Cup and two legs in the $hit cup all within the space of a month i think! thank heavens only one of them is away!

·
Registered
115 Posts
can anyone here shed any light on our away allocation to boro in the $hit cup- its only 2,100 odd yet its the second leg of a semi. rotherham and wolves were given the entire Clock End when we entertained them. my suspicions are it could well be the club rejecting additional seating granted to us- yesterday at leeds the south east corner was completely empty and we took only the same numbers we have taken there in the leauge, we only took 4,500 to milan when the geordies took 7,000 and leeds took 12,000 a while back. WHY???

·
63,337 Posts
I dunno mate,maybe it's because we aint been seeling out for aways ?

the League Cup aways at Highbury i'm sure they give them all the C/E because they know we won't sell all our tickets. :cool:

it seems like the floating gooners are so pissed off they can't get tickets whenever ,they have simply given up trying at all,no-one wants to be treated like a complete fanny paying good money to watch the scraps that are left over.:cool:

tbh,i'd rather watch all games down the pub with my mates,better atmosphere IMO :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts