Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what position Leeds are aiming for next season? There was a lot of buzz about Leeds last season, because of the Semifinals of the CL, and everyone had high expectations. Maybe challenging for the championship.

But what is the aim for next season?

Championship?
Top four?
UEFA cup place?

What are your expectations?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Mine are:

Top 3 finish
UEFA CUP Semi or Final
FA Cup or Worthington Cup

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
A top four finish for the CL
At least the quarters of the UEFA Cup and FA Cup
A season to build the squad into a tighter unit that plays even more like a team.

·
Registered
712 Posts
The Title !

Leeds will be aiming for the Premiership title.They are one of only six teams capable of doing that.
A place in the CL is not a target,its a must.If we don't make that next season then I think Leeds will be looking for a new manager.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah, Elland Roader is right. If we don't get it I think a new Manager will be comming. PS: Welcome back Elland Roader, where have u been? And Matt? :tongue:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Matty and I have been distracted from the forums by our sad addiction to games(Half-life,thats me and Champ Manager,Matty and me).I am doing my upmost to break my addiction but I'm affraid we may be a lost cause.:frownani:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I feel for u. :howler: I'm addicted to FIFA 2002 on Playstation atm. I'm seeking counceling... ;)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Oh God. Here we go! Science-Fiction time!
I just stick to Champ Manager. Footie and nothing else!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Well, there isthat obvious exception :D
I'll ensure to look out for Tottie at the World Cup LOL

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Don't you get it Pat?
Tottie = babes, Totti = Francesco Totti...? Yeah, I know it looks stupid with the 'e' on the end, it sounds better than it looks...
Actually you probably do get it, it's just a terrible joke!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
:tongue: Oh I get it... Hey, I ride a Kangeroo to school remember... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts