Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Still early days until the eventual Bielsa collapse :lala: But they look the strongest so far, only teams I think that can compete with them is Fulham, Swansea and West Brom if they can get their act together going forward

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Still early days until the eventual Bielsa collapse :lala: But they look the strongest so far, only teams I think that can compete with them is Fulham, Swansea and West Brom if they can get their act together going forward
Yeah. And not that the crazy man needs any help with that, but of all possible leagues the Championship, and of all clubs Leeds might be the most prone for a painful Bielsa collapse near the end.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
top of the table after 5 week in the same pts with Swansea

they're top of the table, the strongest and most consistent till now. so it's the most important for the manager, team and for the fans too. i know it's a very long season and a lot of the changes may happen. but they only need to focus well in every single alone and keep this brilliant start and not to drop any point easily. this league is so exciting!

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
It's still way early in the season, but it will still be a pretty big game this Saturday between Leeds and Swansea. Somehow the clowns at ESPN have decided to show Derby - Brentford instead. :facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Big win for Swansea, 90th minute gal by Routledge. Their first win at Leeds in 70 years (!) and they lead the league.

From the highlights, it seems as if Leeds had many good chances.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Leeds back to the top!

Reactions: Kopite

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Eddie Nketiah is the man.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Crazy points lost at home vs Derby County. Leeds completely dominated the game, Derby barely had any shots on target, Leeds missed a number of chances including a ridiculous penalty while 1-0 up... and then Derby equalized in the 91st minute.

Still top of the league after eight games, but it's a tight affair now: Leeds have the same points as Swansea, and only 3 points separate the leaders from Charlton, who are eighth.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Third straight game without a win for Leeds. Still eight points of advantage from the third, so they are comfortably positioned in direct promotion, but there are still 22 games left to play in that crazy league.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,710 Posts
I checked their schedule and they will play WBA on New Year's Day and Arsenal in the cup 6 days later...I guess they might not take the cup very seriously though as it is insignificant compared to promotion hopes.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Misery and Leeds go hand in hand, as I type this they squandered a 0-2 lead away to Birmingham.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Lol, what a mental game.

Seems WBA will drop points today too.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 117 Posts