61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Holy shit, they REALLY bottled it.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Leeds lost again at Brentford. Sheff Utd won at Hull. Because of goal difference Sheff Utd can all but seal 2nd place by beating shitty bottom team Ipswich at home.
Leeds play Villa next, who have won their last 10 games.

Unless there's another twist it looks like the Play-offs are gonna be

Leeds v Derby / Mboro / Bristol City
WBA v Villa

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Leeds vs Derby for all the dramas please. Even though Leeds will most likely lose.

·
10,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Bielsa orders his team to let Villa score after Leeds scored a goal with a player down for Villa. Scene at Elland Road.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I don't like Leeds but Villa should've just played to the ref's whistle. Don't stop until you hear it or the ball goes out. However since they were being big cry babies about did Bielsa made a smart move by just letting them have the goal instead of potentially letting it hang over his team going into the p/offs. I don't believe he would've done that if 2nd place was still realistically at stake. As for that muppet Bamford what a **** he is. This has many hoping to see a Leeds-Villa final next month.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
That was pure madness. IMO all parts were wrong, but the key is it didn't matter for the second place at that point.

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
They go into the playoffs on awful form, even lost to Ipswich today but largely meaningless match. They face good friends Derby in the playoffs

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
That was an incredible game of football. Spectacular atmosphere, mistakes, red cards, great goals, hardcore emotion, lots at stake.

Devastating for Leeds. Terrible defending, and above all the goalkeeper.... what the **** was he doing? Was he drunk? Lucky he cost them one goal only, could have easily been four.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Super happy for Frankie Lampard! Legend

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Bielsa renewed, as officially announced by Leeds United. We know given how volatile Bielsa is that it's not a guarantee that he'll stay even another week, but good news still.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Bump

Good start of the season by Leeds. leading the league after three games with seven points.

·
10,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Bump

Good start of the season by Leeds. leading the league after three games with seven points.
The squad is even worse than last year, best defender (Jansson) sold, top goalscorer (Roofe) sold. Also sold the best young player but got him back on loan. Bought no one really, just a bunch of loans from PL teams. The squad was 11 + youth team guys last year, and it cost them in the end. And it won't be much better this year. It's a 46 game slog and Leeds don't have the squad for it.

Also Cassila is still having like 3 howlers every match.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
i'm impressed by the huge of and support from Leeds fans to Bielsa. maybe he got more experiences in the championship long and strong competition. a very good start for the season.

move this thread to Leeds forum to activate it. :)

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Leeds win again.

1-0 at home vs Brentford, late goal by Arsenal loanee Nketia.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts

·
Registered
40,740 Posts
Stoke need to get down to where they belong.

When I was a lad, Port Vale were considered the better team in the area, for a long period of time. They had a better ground too.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 108 Posts