Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are interested in signing the tall german international....do you think leeds can benefit from signing him? can he succeed in england?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
yeah,but i hope he wont he's actually too good for epl.
leeds has other targers.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I think Jancker sucks. He would probably do good in epl though.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

G

·
Finally leeds are on the right direction.
after targetting several players who wouldnt be good for the side they got the right guy.
if he does mave and kewell stays.
leeds are gonna be dangerous. phewwww.
he would surely be my candidate for top scorer next year.

G

·
Finally leeds are on the right direction.
after targetting several players who wouldnt be good for the side they got the right guy.
if he does mave and kewell stays.
leeds are gonna be dangerous. phewwww.
he would surely be my candidate for top scorer next year.

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Jancker is a gun. He is big and agile and would be good for Leeds but why are they looking for a striker like him. I think someone in italy will get him. Maybe Milan or Inter.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no way he will goto italy...those clubs want someone who can score alot of goals and perform great, like a superstar..im sorry, but jancker isnt what they want. he is good enough to score alot in the EPL.

G

·
Sounds nice, but Jancker will either stay with Bayern for another long while, or go to Italy, similar to what Olivier Bierhoff did.

Should he not find his form in Italy, he might go to England, similar to what Christian Ziege did.

But to see Jancker going to Leeds at the end of the season, is unlikely. He'll want to play CL with Bayern once more next season.

G

·
Jancker is a big oaf and Leeds can get much better strikers than him for less than the £10mn he is meant to be worth. Don't u think he looks a bit like that bald referee from Italy though who looks like he's the spawn of Satan?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts