Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite team from La Liga?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
don't have one...but if i had to choose, i'd choose valencia...i think barca is also good...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
As Footy Chick said, a very excelent choice of clubs! My team in the La Liga would have to be Deportivo!~

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I don't think I really need to answer that question!!!!!!!!!!

BARCA! BARCA! BARCA!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Who's Barca Matt??? :lala: :lala: :lala:

:howler:

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Yes it's got to be Barça - the team everyone hates except their own fans, including referees and football authorities. Every country has one of these teams and I like to support them.
That story about Leeds choosing all white to be like RM has always really annoyed me. (It is true, by the way).

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Are u sure Roger? Our colours are the way they are to look like RM?:confused: :eek: :dazed:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh! I make a mistake

I could see you prefer looser Barça, thats ok, Do you push me to support the other United :yuck:? Finally not I hate them I support Leeds yet.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
People who use the word "loser" are usually glory hunters who always go for "favourites" in any competition. They hate David and Goliath stories and usually desert their team when they go to the dogs. I have seen both Man U and Leeds in the second division.Their real supporters never deserted them and the same is happeneing with Atletico now. Having said that, you Real Supporter are from Madrid so you can argue that you're supporting your local team.
Yes, the story is true. It happened at the end of the fifties when Leeds were "permanent losers" and wanted to emulate a successful team. Before that they used to wear blue and yellow quartered shirts and blue shorts.
In the seventies, there was some talk about them going for a diagonal red stripe like Peru, Rayo or River but it never came to anything.
Support who you like, by the way RS, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You are too serious

loser is loser, Barça lose their last match why is a loser... I could see Real lose many games, so I support them like today, obviously we never played on second division and I think we only was out of European competitions twice, but we had horrible seasons some time ago and I'm Real Madrid member since 1981, obviously in 21 years we have suffered a lot of defeats. But... Barça is a loser...;) :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Fair enough RS. U stick with ur team but I'm sure u can tell where Roger is comming from. Many people support teams because they win, they don't know the real meaning of supporting a team and sticking with them through everything. There are many Manchester United supporters out there who would not even know what position Man U came the season before and therefore are not real fans. I would believe it is the same with Real Madrid. Many people support them just because they are winning, but there are those who have been there since the start and since they were born. Those are real fans, and u must be one... :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Blimey - this kicked off a bit of a debate huh.. a simple question and then an all out war kicks off... too much testosterone kickin' around i think. :D

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Just a bit of harmless debate. I made a mistake on the blue and yellow quarters influenced by just one photo from the late fifties and a few pints. In fact Leeds played in blue shirts with yellow trimmings and white shorts until about 1960.
BTW, I'm still pondering "Barça lose their last match why is a loser" but haven't been able to figure out the meaning.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Hey RS calm down man, we're not hear to talk about whether you should like a team or not or ridicule someone just because they like a different team, we are here to talk about the spanish teams that we LIKE. So have fun! :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah, just to have a chat about soccer. I don't support Barca or watch them but I don't say they are loosers.

I'm still pondering "Barça lose their last match why is a loser" but haven't been able to figure out the meaning.
Yeah, good point Roger. What does that mean RS???

1 - 20 of 60 Posts