Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to newspaper reports,Leeds United launched a 20 million pounds bid for Liverpool duo Robbie Fowler and Jamie Redknapp.The word out of Anfield is that they will consider the offer only if Harry Kewell is included in the deal.

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

D

·
0 Posts
It would surprise me if Liverpool are considering selling 2 of their most talented players that have been in the side for the last few seasons. But the name Harry Kewell must sound tempting I guess.

V

·
0 Posts
I wish if Leeds could get these two talented players, and keep Kewell as well!

BTW didn't Kewell had just signed a contract for 5 years in Leeds...well he signed the contract a year ago, but still he has 4 years to play in Leeds, I just don't get it,

B

·
0 Posts
redknapp and fowler are captain and vice captain so i can't see the leaving.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
haha fowler vice captain......

yeah but if they like the deal they will sell them
they can find another captain

FORZA LAZIO! ;)
and by leeds' valuation of kewell they will have to give fowler and redknapp plus 16£million

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I think it depends on whether Kewell would preffer to participate in a club that would not be very competitive to the greatest teams in the next years besides the good matches this team played. Will Liverpool withstand the anxiety playing both in the long and tiring championship of England and in the Champions League (they do not have much experience in the Euro tournaments in the last years and for Man U it needed awfully a lot of matches in order to reach the top)? Also the italin grands would probably be able pay him more than Liverpool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts