Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal should defnitely win this one. They are in good form, have won the last 6 matches. Leeds on the other hand have lost most recent matches, can't remember how long the losing-streak has been. And Leeds must have next's weeks clash with Galatasaray on their minds, a UEFA Cp Final spot is at stake. Arsenal will win, then Leeds beats Gala, and looks towards revenge in the final.
Seriously I hope Leeds loses to Gala too.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yea Arsenal-Leeds Uefa final and Man United-Chelsea Chamipons League final...hmm would be interesting.
Yea I think Arsenal should beat the worn down Leeds-especially whats been happening over the last few weeks and the upcoming Uefa game coming up, but nevertheless you can't count out Leeds who have done better than most people thought would do with their young talent. One more thing Thierry Henry- when I first watched couple of his games I was thinking..."what an overated Frechman" but through the latter part of the season he's been playing well but more importantly scoring goals in Europe and domestically. He is becoming a key part of Arsenal's attack now.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, 4-0 to Arsenal. Now I am certain that we will take a CL place.
Henry is the king of Highbury.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another embarrasing defeat beckons for Leeds, should they reach the UEFA Cup Final. In such rampant mood, there is no stopping Arsenal, the odds of them not reaching the UEFA Cup final, should appear to be very small. Leeds have a lot of work to do before the clash with Galatasaray, they are capable of doing the same to Leeds as what Arsenal did. Henry, back after suspension, made his presence felt by opening the score in the 20th minute. The ugly incident was, Jonathan Woodgate trying to injure Bergkamp for the millionth time by kicking out at him. Woodgate deservedly recieved red, and it was all over for Leeds. Arsenal could still win sort of a double this season. The UEFA Cup, and the much desired spot for Champions League entry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts