Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC Milan and Leeds have been confirmed as Gers pre-season opponents. Milan on Sat 27 July and Leeds in one of the midweeks between 6 and 17

·
Registered
892 Posts
Thankfully we are going to play some decent and well known opposition for once. We have been waiting ages for a good pre -season game.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
quite fitting, r*ngers and m*lan on the same pitch! Figli di Putane!!! :fero: :fero: :fero: :crazy:

·
Registered
373 Posts
HELP!!!!!

you guys from scotland!
PLEASE tell me how to get tickets for rangers-milan, 28.july
i live in london and i can come to glasgow for that. the only problem is to get tickets. PLEASE help if you can!

thanx, scharatz

·
Registered
373 Posts
another question.... since the earliest train departs at 8am from kings cross, london, i can be there at 2:10 at glasgow central station.
is there any chance that i can get to rangers stadium for 50 minutes from glasgow central station?

thanx, scharatz

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right, I can help with tickets, contact me on [email protected]

It's 15 mins from Glasgow City Centre to Ibrox on the underground so it should be fine.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i was gonna suggest a ryanair flight, but yea, the train would be hte bestbet, its pretty easy getting to ibrox by train, jsut get underground at Buchanan Street.

Should have no problem getting tickets :D heheheeh a wee dig there! seriously though, if you apply early you are practically guaranteed a ticket.

ChelseaBear will give the the number to phone for the ticket office, id imagine its on the rangers website.

could be a good game - the return of Gattuso! could attract a crowd.

·
Registered
373 Posts
thanx ppl! :)

i contacted chelseabear regarding the tickets. i think that would be the best way for me to get tickets because i don't have a credit card to buy online or by phone.
i'll send money to CB and CB will send me the tickets. :)

i will see for flights but i don't really know how that works. i've checked ryanair and the first plane comes there at 14:30. and that is too late for the game!
the problem is that it's sunday so they don't have som much flights/trains.
this train should be fine, i just need to check the prices. i might actually go to kings cross station and ask there :)

once again, thanx a lot! :)

scharatz

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem I've e-mailed you again. You'll be fine among the Rangers fans;)

I'll get back to you again when it's clear when tickets go on sale.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will get back to you soon, I've just sent away for info.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Righto, Sunday 28th July is the confirmed date, no further news on tickets, will get back to you on that.

Also been told that it will be 100% ok for you to wear your Milan top among us Rangers boys.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually a few Gers fans I've spoke too are planning on wearing Milan tops with Gattuso on their backs so you won't look out of place :D

Only one thing, don't wear a Spurs top because we get a lot of Chelsea fans up for our games, not the nice ones like me let me tell ya ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
:D

yeah yeah :D no, i won't wear a spurs top. i'm not that crazy :D ;)

so, i'm going to book my train ticket tomorrow. a good news is that it's £37 for a return ticket and not a £100+ as i was told :)

thanx for the infos CB :)

scharatz

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem! Now the hard part, getting tickets. I'll get mine through my season ticket then I'll go to Ibrox and get your ticket when the sales open to the public.

It should be ok as I got tickets ok for Feyenoord and that was Uefa Cup. Will write any news here.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GOOD NEWS

Right, my grandad doesn't want to go m8 so I've deffo got 2 tickets, 1 for me and 1 for you. I'll let you know when I get them and the price will probably be reduced too because Season ticket holders get a discount.

I'm also trying to get a Milan scarf to wear with my Rangers top :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
:eekani:

well, that isn't a good news. that's a GREAT news! :D

only one question. can i, as a non-ticket holder, use that ticket? is it like an additional price to pay with your season? are they going to let me in without a season ticket?

ok, that's more than one question. but about the same issue ;)

thanx CB :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah, you only use your season ticket to apply, then they will either send me individual tickets or activate my smart card(like a credit card) and I use that to get in. If it's the smart card's they activate then I can't send it to you as it does me for the whole season but I could meet you outside the stadium with it.

Anyways whatever happens your going to the match :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
:D

oki then :D

i'm going to book my train ticket tonight.
i'll probably get myself a new milan jersey. the one i have is 2 years old and... well, worn too much! :D

thanx CB. keep in touch :)

scharatz

1 - 20 of 28 Posts