1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lecce - Parma​

-

PORTIERI: Bucci, De Lucia, Gatti.
DIFENSORI: Bonera, Camara, Cannavaro, Coly, Contini, Ferronetti, Pasquale, Rossi.
CENTROCAMPISTI: Bresciano, Cigarini, Dessena, Grella, Marchionni, Simplicio.
ATTACCANTI: Corradi, Morfeo, Paponi, Pisanu, Ruopolo.
Nice to see Pisanu and Coly back in the squad.
Still no Guardalben, I cant believe that such kind of injuries take so long to hail...
Morfeo is in the squad :thumbsup:

We played a friendly against Meletolese yesterday:

Parma 7-0 Meletolese
Bresciano 6., Corradi 24., 26., 30., Ruopolo 57., Delvecchio :eekani: 85., Pasquale 87.

1st half:

Corradi

Bresciano - Marchionni - Pisanu

Grella - Cigarini

Bonera - Contini - Cannavaro - Ferronetti

Bucci

2nd half:

Ruopolo

Del Sole/Delvecchio - Paponi - Camara

Mandorlini - Moretti

Pasquale - Couto - Coly - Mattiuzzo

De Lucia

So Delvecchio should be back in the team next week too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Last year the Lecce supporters wanted our blood when it was still 3-3 and screamed the squad to the victory. Lucky for us it ended 3-3 which led us to Bologna. Remember that great Gila goal?

On sunday it will be a new game and AGAIN we can't effort to lose! If we get 3 points we send Lecce virtually to the Serie B together with Treviso.
Other important games for us:
Treviso-Cagliari
Reggina-Empoli

PARMA 32
Reggina 31
Udinese 28
Cagliari* 27
Messina 27
Empoli 26
Lecce 18
Treviso 15

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
A must win game

This is the team that let us wait for more than a month until we won the decisive game against Bologna

This is the game that let they get paid for the last game of last season

This is not an easy game for us but as the last resaults by Parma we can make it and nearly assure our position in the Serie A for next season

Last 5 encounters:
Parma away : W=3 D=1 L=1 F=7 A=6
Lecce home : W=1 D=2 L=2 F=3 A=4

Probable Formation : 4-3-2-1

Corradi
Bresciano - Marchionni
Simplicio - Dessena - Grella
Contini - Bonera - Cannavaro - Ferronetti
Bucci

Forza PARMA this is absolutely a very important game

·
Registered
210 Posts
A win of course! Then we will be safe. We got a very important point at their home last year which made us a miracle. And this time, three points will help us get to the safe land while kick them into the hell. Am I too cruel?

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
I can see this game being a 0-0 draw.

If i was Beretta i would go all out to win. If we win this Lecce are virtually relegated unless they win all there games and then there is only 1 relegation place left between 8 teams. Of those 8 teams we would be about 8 points clear of the zone with at least 5 teams fighting against the 3rd relegation spot. If we lose this game i cant see any points against Inter and things could become a little dodgey again. A must win game tommorow. A win and i think we are virtually guarenteed safety if results go for us.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Well, Cagliari won yesterday against Treviso (who now really are gone, I can't see them winning the games they have left). But Cagliari are now our major contenders together with Messina. Cagliari who have one game less played because of the weather conditions (they will play it on wednesday). If they win that game (at home against Fiorentina) we should be really anxious. We have everything in our own hands and should take this opportunity to secure safety. I think we can make it as long as the team has the determination they have had in the last games. And now with our injured players back, everything seems bright to us.

Forza Parma and kick some red-yellow butt today!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
9 points from the last 4 games, shows our best form patch of the season, so I don't expect to lose today.

a point should be sufficient.
anyways, FORZA PARMA!!

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Parmigiani you forgot about Udinese Reggina and Empoli. Thats 7 teams below us 2 of which are virtually already relegated. Each week out of the 5 teams that are not relegated i can guarentee at LEAST 1 will lose.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah but Udinese, Reggina and Empoli has got poor form. Cagliari and Messina are strong home sides and Cagliari has now started winning away too so I see them as our major contenders. Of course, if the three other teams start showing good form you should not leave them out of account. But for now I see Cagliari and Messina as our major contenders.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Corradi-Marchionni
Bresciano-Simplicio-Grella-Dessena
Bonera-Contini-Cannavaro-Ferronetti
Bucci​

A disposizione: De Lucia; Rossi, Pasquale, Cigarini, Morfeo, Pisanu, Paponi

I just realised this game is on ESPN here! But I have to be up in the morning so I'll tape it and watch it tomorrow

FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
410 Posts
WHAT A CHANCE! Marchionni plays a cross to Corradi who jumps up in front of the keeper and headers it just over the bar. No offside!

Btw, we play with our gialloblu jerseys!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts