Registered
58,505 Posts
Calhanoglu makes it 2

Well taken pen

Deserved win, Roma barely threatened in second half

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
That Dzeko missed chance in first half proving costly.

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Theo woke up in the end and earned a penalty. Luckily Hakan scored, i would have bet he would miss :)

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Happy birthday to @Yashimi Nakitu aka Adnan. Nice birthday present, even his countryman Dzeko helped him celebrate by missing a big chance :)

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
If our is tactic was to wear Roma out and then start attacking in 2nd half, it worked flawlessly. That was a great performance in second half. Over the entire game Roma only had one chance and it was an unlucky deflected cross.

If we keep playing like this it's gonna be strange to sack Pioli

·
Registered
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
A Serie A match without a separate thread? Can’t remember the last time that happened.

Another nice win though!

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Big win. Comfortably winning away to Lecce was important to get going again, but this is the real deal. Would be nice to make a late run and grab an EL spot.

On a side note - really like Roma's kit (save for the Qatar logo).

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
As Napoli won the Coppa, does it mean that the 7th place also goes to EL?

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Are we continuing on this thread till the season end
Did someone consulted a vodoo man

I cant recall we beat a top team for a while now. That Dzeko missed was quite something for a prolific scorer.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Paqueta on speed. Never seen him so springy and fast. Spal scored 2 goals on 0.75 chances..

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
2 0 down at HT. Again we are terrible except some individuals like Paqueta this time around.

They are playing man down so we have a chance to get a point there, but knowing this team we will lose here.

Just the other day Poli was talking about the 5th place LOL

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Kessie with another brainless shot on goal from almost the byline instead of squaring it. Seen him do it so many times. Does he actually think it is the best play..

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wow, all those bad shots outside and around the box. Kaka alone would have scored 10 goals in this game if he had so many opportunities to shoot.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
39 shots with around 70% possession.

And we need a last minute own goal to draw level.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
The draw is even worst considering both Roma and Napoli lost and play each other next. We would have moved to 3 points to 5th place ffs, even though we will lose vs Lazio but still...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts