Xtratime Community banner

261 - 280 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Bennacer: 'Zlatan wants perfection'

Milan midfielder Ismael Bennacer has revealed ‘you want to do more’ with veteran Zlatan Ibrahimovic on your side. ‘He’ll scream at you when you make a mistake’.

Ibrahimovic has made a great impact since his return to Serie A in January and the Rossoneri are currently on an unbeaten run of 11 Serie A games, unbeaten since the resumption in June.

Bennacer has praised the 38-year-old for his contribution but has revealed that the former Sweden international helps the learn the hard way.

“He helps you a lot,” Bennacer told Sky Sport Italia. “With him there, you want to do more, you don’t want to lose a ball.
“You must give your best because he is looking for perfection. And if you don’t give it, he’ll kill you.
“He’s like that, but he’s right. It’s right to scream when you make a mistake and not say anything when you do well.
“That’s how you learn and become a player at the highest level.”

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
The positive is that both Nike and Adidas are doing a terrible job for Inter and Juve:

View attachment 71076
Its a sign for next season.
If you recalled, our new jersey was like the one we started dominating Europe again.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Regarding the new shirts worn today, personally I prefer the thinner stripes from this season...
We are leading 1-0. Did not see the beginning, but Zlatan just missed from 5 meters and Leao had a spectacular scissors kick on the cross bar

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
We are leading after an own goal from a shot from Leao that hit the post and their defender sent it in his own net.

Ibra missed a pk.

·
Registered
15,674 Posts
Assuming we have been the best team in the league since the restart (in terms of results). Says a lot that despite that we only still manage 6th... but well done to Pioli and the squad for what they've done. May this be a foundation to build upon for next season. Forza Milan

·
Registered
15,674 Posts
Agreed. In an era of mostly terrible players he was one of the few with some ability. I recall he cried when he signed with Milan. There was that crazy deadline day where we were going to sign Biabiany but it fell through so we got Bonaventura instead.

I hoped he would have been given another season as a rotation option.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Amazing goal by Zlatan.

Leao almost scored what would have been a legendary goal.

I managed to get us 10 wins and 3 draws from 13 matches. Perhaps in vain. Hopefully only the beginning. See you all next season.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I feel sorry for Jack, wrong decision by board, he deserved to stay. Would be good back up for Rebic and Hakan.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
I feel sorry for Jack, wrong decision by board, he deserved to stay. Would be good back up for Rebic and Hakan.
We don't need back up on that position. We need a player who will fight for a spot for the AM role.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Assuming we have been the best team in the league since the restart (in terms of results). Says a lot that despite that we only still manage 6th... but well done to Pioli and the squad for what they've done. May this be a foundation to build upon for next season. Forza Milan
This is the team that just beat Juve! Looking forward to the mercato.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Jack stayed in the field after everyone left . So sad there are no fans to say goodbye. One of the best players in a dark time. I'll miss Jack.
He should be glad there are no fans around

·
Registered
128 Posts
We don't need back up on that position. We need a player who will fight for a spot for the AM role.

What are you talking about? Every team needs back up for every position. What if Rebic gets injured? Will you play Leao? In this case you have only one ST which is 39 years old Ibra.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
What are you talking about? Every team needs back up for every position. What if Rebic gets injured? Will you play Leao? In this case you have only one ST which is 39 years old Ibra.
We need alternative play and player who has different characteristic.
Pioli has mentioned after Cagilari match he wanted '22 first team players'.

Rebic, Ibra & Leao aren't similar right?

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Amazing goal by Zlatan.

Leao almost scored what would have been a legendary goal.

I managed to get us 10 wins and 3 draws from 13 matches. Perhaps in vain. Hopefully only the beginning. See you all next season.
A tough question...should we have a continuation of this thread?

261 - 280 of 289 Posts