Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We’re undefeated since the beginning of March.

Danish tv has been showing a lot of Milan matches from the late 80’s and early 90’s during the corona break so I imagine it will feel a bit surreal to land back in 2020.

Lineup: 10 nobodies + Simon Kjær.

Forza Milan

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Seems that Rebic will play as the lone forward in a 4-2-3-1. Interesting that Leao is not picked. Although not a classic 9, he would be a better fit IMO.

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
After 10y of suffering, i finally think it would be an achievement to qualify for the UEFA Cup ;)

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
The refs ffs... We are bad but they keep robbing us of points ffs. Fvcking cheaters like their masters in Rube.

1-2 immediately Bonaventura from a rebound. F u Rube.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
that penalty was dubious at best. We are playing well and creating a lot of chances. Might have more to do with Lecce being garbage. Anyway we have played worse against other shit teams

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Not bad, not great. Against Lecce you are obliged to score a few goals as their defence is woeful. Good that we managed to do that, as it helped our poor goal difference.

News that Pierino Prati has died. Won everything with the club in the late 60's - early 70's. RIP

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
We’re undefeated since the beginning of March.

Danish tv has been showing a lot of Milan matches from the late 80’s and early 90’s during the corona break so I imagine it will feel a bit surreal to land back in 2020.

Lineup: 10 nobodies + Simon Kjær.

Forza Milan
I tell you jinxed him
Out injured. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Hope everyone is well. Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
We had the third or fourth worst scoring record before this game... Only 2 relegation teams and one other had scored less or equal with us...

Good to have these 4 goals,, but Lecce looked out of shape and we still could have lost points if not for the immediate goal after their penalty.

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Vs Roma.

Hakan is so f useless.

Paqueta and Leao should come in for Hakan and Bona.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
First half started slow and uneventful for the opening 15 minutes, then Roma looked better and more threatening for 15 but Milan were the better side in the last 15 minutes. A shared, even half so 0-0 at HT reflects how the half went.

Amazingly, there are EIGHT ex Atalanta players on the pitch as starters today

Spinazzola, Mancini, Zappacosta, Cristante, Conti, Kessie, Kjaer and Bonaventura.

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Yeah, and amazing how they all suck outside Atalanta :)

Wtf is Hakan still in ffs

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Hot day in Milano today, 32 degrees

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
The sub whom I can't spell his name decisive, Salesmakers dude. The other sub too involved in the build up, Paqueta.

Kessie was denied a great goal by Mirante but ball fell kindly to Rebic who scored on second attempt.

Deserved based on second half, Hakan and Paqueta went close earlier to scoring

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
We have played better in the second half but not by much. And the Rebic with a lucky second chance to make it 1-0.

Hope our defence holds, and it wont be a surprise if Kalinic scores his only goal of the season against us.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Pen to Milan

Correctly awarded

1 - 20 of 37 Posts