Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And if that doesn't work let's try voodoo next time.

Ball is sick. It cannot hit opponent goal. Our goal it hit very much. Opponent goal ball is afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear away from ball. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I say we delete this thread and summon Carson to open a new one.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
...what, we are playing again ? Nooooo. Enough suffering for 2009.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Voodoo working fine so far...first they hit the post and then Foggia scores with a deflected shot.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
1-0 for us until now.

Foggia scored. I am unable to watch the match. Not even decent streams are available today.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
2-0 Kolarov. DId I read that right?

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Me not watching the game seems to be having good effect. Fingers crossed we will hold on the lead.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Final score 0-2. Finally we win one. Gazzetta.it says the victory was deserved, but given that Lecce hit three posts and our first was a deflection, it seems that this time we had some luck with us, as well.

Kolarov's goal is supposed to be a real beauty. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Jobu’s voodoo worked very well, not that Lazio played an extraordinary match, but a normal performance was enough to beat a Lecce, who hit the woodwork three times (thanks, Jobu). Not that meanwhile Lazio were doing a slound sleep. A goal from Pandev was unfairly disallowed and a great shot from Zàrate hit the post, before Foggia’s shot was deflected into the goal by Stendardo.

The second half was Lecce slowly attacking and Lazio defending pretty well and with a good degree of concentration(finally a clean sheet, would you believe it?), and counterattacking as often as possible, and scoring the second thanks to a ground/air rocket from Kolarov from the left after a dribbling.

Matuzalem and Ledesma played well together and Foggia seems to be back to a good level. Zàrate was replaced by Rocchi and this time Maurito was not even so sad or angry. All in all, a good day. Good job from Jobu...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Victory feels so good. I was following the gazzetta dello sport stats and thought we were in complete in complete control due to Lecce not having even a shot on goal for most of the game and no soht on target all game but I guess it wasn't exactly like that. Anyway, a clean sheet and a win is just what the doctor ordered, too bad Zarate didn't score, he really needs a bit of a confidence boost. Talking of confidence boost, I guess this goal will make Kolarov shoot even more from distance (if that's physically possible ;)).

P.S. Hurray for voodoo!

P.P.S. Thank you Stendardo (again)!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Well, stats say Lecce didn't have a shot on target so it's hard to say. But recently he has been quite impressive, looks a lot more confident than last year.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Fantastic goal by Kolarov...it seems that the LB position is now his. Perhaps Radu should be installed into central defence in the summer, I'd hate to see him go to waste...

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, we finally found a superstition that works. Thank you Jobu! :)

But given that his spirit powers had to work overtime to steer those balls onto the post, lets give him some rest now and have Carson post the match thread for the next game. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts